Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1182941 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 114 Calm before the storm
« Reply #2760 on: September 07, 2015, 04:33:44 am »

((Just a thought, but OP has section about Gods, who are so far fairly minor thing, but no mention about essences, which do see major use. Might be helpful for new players if you write few words about them into the OP.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: September 07, 2015, 04:47:52 am »

((I'm making a base. Which Jase will explain to whoever is there once he gets there.))
((Sounds great. I'll try to be on time!))

"All things come to an end. Seems like your master and comrade are beyond saving now."

Kahel smiled triumphantly and crushed shards - a last favor he got from Marcus. It might be said that everything went simply too well.
Ten shards for Liquids affinity!

((Taking it for perfect synergy with temperature - I would be able to shape ice palaces, obsidian shrines and boil blood of not-so-innocent mages with no problems.))

Freeze some liquids inside Bolfrec's body, damaging him from inside. Laugh. +2 for affinities, -2 for ranged and summon

EDIT: What about holding a first mage council after creating a suitable tower at the starting square? Every active mage seems to be drawn back to portal now.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:55:43 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: September 07, 2015, 07:33:56 am »

((Pretty much just not attacking me, holding off on spells until I get mine done, and a few essences from each mage if they can spare any. The more essences the better. And it's something that'll benefit everyone. Could add a whole new dimension for the PvE and non-violent players. Can't really share too much more or else I might get nerfed. Again.  :P But it'll be awesome.))

((This sounds very interesting, and possibly like something I've wanted for a while now. That said, I'm probably not going to help unless I know what you're doing. Would it be at all possible to enlighten us via PM?))

EDIT: What about holding a first mage council after creating a suitable tower at the starting square? Every active mage seems to be drawn back to portal now.

((This also sounds good, although I'm wary of the complete gridlock you find in a god game.))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 07:39:01 am by Whisperling »

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: September 07, 2015, 11:28:46 am »

((Pretty much just not attacking me, holding off on spells until I get mine done, and a few essences from each mage if they can spare any. The more essences the better. And it's something that'll benefit everyone. Could add a whole new dimension for the PvE and non-violent players. Can't really share too much more or else I might get nerfed. Again.  :P But it'll be awesome.))
((I'll go for it, sounds interesting))

More Essences, like 3 of them.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: September 07, 2015, 02:49:37 pm »

((I'll go for it, sounds interesting))
Ditto.

I'd also like to attend the council meeting, but I'm kind of dead right now. If you hold off the meeting until I get there (3-5 turns), I can show off a cool artifiact.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: September 07, 2015, 04:06:41 pm »

((I would take part in this council meeting.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: September 07, 2015, 04:12:56 pm »

((I would take part in it as well, it would also probably make the spawn safer))
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: September 07, 2015, 04:16:43 pm »

"why bribes? cant you just purchase them?"

more power...perhaps soon it will be time
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: September 07, 2015, 05:52:22 pm »

((Now this is quite different. I'll be participating once I'm done here.))

Action PM'ed. After PM'ed action, head back to the starting portal.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:35:30 am by Crimson »

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: September 07, 2015, 05:55:53 pm »

((I may join the council as well.))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: September 07, 2015, 06:02:23 pm »

((Since the council looks like it will be a major event, I think I'll create a lie detector at spawn. It may not see major use afterwards, but at the very least, we'll know the validity of anything said IC.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: September 07, 2015, 06:16:11 pm »

((Since the council looks like it will be a major event, I think I'll create a lie detector at spawn. It may not see major use afterwards, but at the very least, we'll know the validity of anything said IC.))
((I could build one into the base, might make it more convenient.))

((Edit: Also, people can feel free to PM me if they want to know what I plan to do. I will not, however, share how I will do it. Takes all of the surprise away.))
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:17:48 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: September 07, 2015, 08:11:31 pm »

((I think a council chamber as some sort of grand palace would be cool.  No fighting in the chamber, maybe a dueling ground, and enforcing a peaceful place in the hexes around spawn.))

((I'm just imagining DG's reaction to this, we have stopped trying to kill each other so much and instead are working together.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: September 07, 2015, 10:59:53 pm »

((I'm just imagining DG's reaction to this, we have stopped trying to kill each other so much and instead are working together.))
((It's not like we stopped... Tournament is still ongoing, we're simly giving it much grander purpose and bearing. And it's not like a fully-build base would stop a dragon. Or something much worse. Still, it could become a great (though last) stand!))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: September 08, 2015, 06:11:31 am »

((Wait, when did this happen? What council?))
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 506