Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1163665 times)

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 121 Gathering and explorations
« Reply #3195 on: October 15, 2015, 11:52:37 pm »

I put the hat on and meditate "Thank you Isis i shall do anything you ask"
Uh you forgot me too

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 122 Strange tomes and Old enemies
« Reply #3196 on: October 16, 2015, 01:45:26 am »

((Damn. Best plans always go awry by small things... Four liquid essences on the last turn. Sorry for past-edits.))

Four liquid essences more!

"Tsk, how careless of me... I nearly got my spell subpar by forgoing preparations..."
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: October 16, 2015, 02:03:52 am »

Uh you forgot me too

Did I somehow miss an entire page of posts? Went to 211 from 209? I don't think I did, but results speak otherwise.
Marcus smirked.

"I'm back, baby!"

Float through the walls of the fortress and into the council chamber. Make four essences once I am inside of the fortress.

Ah, the perks of being a banshee.

Walk up to Jikzap, and ask him a pm'd thing.

I'm fairly certain I had said that you enter the arena as a Fleshy mage. Because you do.
Why do my plans get thwarted at every turn!?

How much pot and comp are required to make myself a banshee?
At least 20/20. On the bright side, you'll get your necromantic chainmail back.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: October 16, 2015, 02:13:43 am »

"Here i go! It's not a chair through."

Make a golden rod with a electric diamond-shaped crystal at the top which is held in place with gold. All non-chaotic essences.

"Tobacco? What is tobacco doing growing with reeds? Aha! Mages would want to keep their loot hidden, thus out-of-place bushes are a good place to hide things! Thus, it must be a magic chest in disguise!"
((Hint: The key of the magic chest is your mouth))
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:20:43 pm by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things
« Reply #3199 on: October 16, 2015, 04:45:01 am »

Name: Forric, The logical positivist
Affinity: Heat
Description(optional):N/A expect for the fact he hates unverifiable claims.
STR= 0
DEX= 1
SPD= 3
END= 1
POT= 3

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 01:51:04 am by Roc CURIOUSBEAST_EATER »

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: October 16, 2015, 05:31:53 am »

((Where am I at the moment?))
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: October 16, 2015, 07:39:16 am »

Uh you forgot me too

Did I somehow miss an entire page of posts? Went to 211 from 209? I don't think I did, but results speak otherwise.
Marcus smirked.

"I'm back, baby!"

Float through the walls of the fortress and into the council chamber. Make four essences once I am inside of the fortress.

Ah, the perks of being a banshee.

Walk up to Jikzap, and ask him a pm'd thing.

I'm fairly certain I had said that you enter the arena as a Fleshy mage. Because you do.
Why do my plans get thwarted at every turn!?

How much pot and comp are required to make myself a banshee?
At least 20/20. On the bright side, you'll get your necromantic chainmail back.
How about becoming a bog-standard zombie? What would be my maluses and bonuses in zombie form?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: October 16, 2015, 12:45:48 pm »

(Either in some random coridoor, wondering wether or not taking the chair is worth it, or within the council chambers siting on said chair. Your pick))

How about becoming a bog-standard zombie? What would be my maluses and bonuses in zombie form?
10/10, as usual, more will give you a better deal. You'd lose SPD and POT, gaining STR and END.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: October 16, 2015, 01:30:32 pm »

I get up to create 3 essences as head into the castle

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: October 16, 2015, 01:54:51 pm »

Skelliborn
Attempt to Create 10 blade essences because why not?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: October 16, 2015, 02:06:58 pm »

Wait for the council to start, make 5 essences.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: October 16, 2015, 02:08:33 pm »

(Either in some random coridoor, wondering wether or not taking the chair is worth it, or within the council chambers siting on said chair. Your pick))

10/10, as usual, more will give you a better deal. You'd lose SPD and POT, gaining STR and END.
What is the least expensive undead type for me to turn into that doesn't take a hit to pot?

Are there any that give a bonus to comp or pot? How costly is it to turn myself into them?

Does being a lich count as being undead?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: October 16, 2015, 03:53:07 pm »

Skelliborn

((Because I will continue rolling after your first fumble and continue even after you get 100% chance to fumble.))

What is the least expensive undead type for me to turn into that doesn't take a hit to pot?

Are there any that give a bonus to comp or pot? How costly is it to turn myself into them?

((Skeleton.
Vampire or Lich might, if you invest enough poweer.
Yes.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: October 16, 2015, 04:21:21 pm »

Skelliborn

((Because I will continue rolling after your first fumble and continue even after you get 100% chance to fumble.))

((Skeleton.
Yes.))
What are the bonuses and penalties for being a skeleton? What is the required comp and pot to become one?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: October 16, 2015, 09:21:45 pm »

Skelliborn

((Skeleton.
Yes.))

Given that I turned a bone into a powerful weapon with a 2 on a luck role, yes. (The reason European sword s are good weapons is because there weight causes internal bleeding through armor. As a result, the bone blade was a complete success. I did my research when creating this aspect.)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 506