Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1182913 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 127 Beat that, Vader.
« Reply #3615 on: November 10, 2015, 12:07:09 pm »

A chorus of voices that sound exactly like Marcus speak from points all over the castle. "Marcus" flickers.

"Lets play a game. Find the real me before he executes his plan and kills everyone in this castle. The plot activates in less than one minute from now. I suggest that you start searching."

"Marcus" cackles evily.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 126 And the winner of "Most doomed" award is...
« Reply #3616 on: November 10, 2015, 03:57:14 pm »

i follow the sign to see where i am needed and craft 3 essences on the way
you forgot me
Sorry about that. Added.

ADDIT: There is a new poll.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 04:05:22 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: November 10, 2015, 04:17:44 pm »

A chorus of voices that sound exactly like Marcus speak from points all over the castle. "Marcus" flickers.

"Lets play a game. Find the real me before he executes his plan and kills everyone in this castle. The plot activates in less than one minute from now. I suggest that you start searching."

"Marcus" cackles evily.
((HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! Seriously?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: November 10, 2015, 04:24:10 pm »

((New Character, any references are most likely completely unintentional))

Spoiler: Blake Thorne (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Background (click to show/hide)

((My color is black with a red glow))

"A new world, perfect...."

Head towards the bi castle and when I get there make 4 essences
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 05:24:23 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: November 10, 2015, 05:30:23 pm »

The Gambler's eyes once again turn steel-cold.
"Then you shall die, as befits your kind."
He sets off after taking Dwen's knife and feeling out the path most likely to find Marcus.
If he finds Marcus, gut him like a fish and take all of his luck. All of it. Make his body crumble through chance as all his organs fail.
Else, feel for the path again, then make two essences.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:20:07 pm by XXXXYYYY »
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: November 10, 2015, 06:23:24 pm »

"Marcus" cackles evily.
Yes.

DG, may you please pull up the stats for the Manipulator and Wail of the Banshee? I still can't find my sent messages (is it because I post on my phone?).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Trewque

• Bay Watcher
  • Revan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: November 10, 2015, 07:37:05 pm »

Craft Three Essences, then head north with my raptors.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: November 10, 2015, 09:00:41 pm »

Skelliborn
"And now that that's all squared away, time to go kick some necromancer's ass.

Hurry over to the group of mages outside the chamber and act as a body guard to the Gambler. Craft 3 essences and go wherever the Gambler goes.

Gambler you may not need my help but as we're dealing with a hidden enemy, it would be foolish to journey alone. And I swear by my honor that if either of us kill the necromancer, the shards are yours. Besides, even luck has limits and on the off chance that you die there will be no one left to argue with over magic theology. I simply can't take that chance.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: November 10, 2015, 09:04:53 pm »

Leave the castle with my velociraptors,then summon a large flock of budgerigars(parakeets) to search for the real Marcus
Use all non-chaotic essences
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: November 10, 2015, 09:16:55 pm »

Skelliborn
"And now that that's all squared away, time to go kick some necromancer's ass.

Hurry over to the group of mages outside the chamber and act as a body guard to the Gambler. Craft 3 essences and go wherever the Gambler goes.

Gambler you may not need my help but as we're dealing with a hidden enemy, it would be foolish to journey alone. And I swear by my honor that if either of us kill the necromancer, the shards are yours. Besides, even luck has limits and on the off chance that you die there will be no one left to argue with over magic theology. I simply can't take that chance.
"You may accompany me. May Marcus' blood flow crimson as he finds his luck suddenly wanting."
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3625 on: November 11, 2015, 02:21:00 am »

"Don't bother running off to look for him, I'm going to try to summon him right here so just get ready to attack. Jase and Gambler, if you could help with the summoning and luck respectively it would, well, help."

Summon the annoying necromancer known as Marcus. Use at least 15/15 worth of chaos essences. If I can try to summon him devoid of his equipment, and in a compromising position like on the running blade of my chainsaw.

Grundar should be ready to smash the moment he can.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:47:38 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: November 11, 2015, 02:46:42 am »

"Marcus" cackles evily.
Yes.

DG, may you please pull up the stats for the Manipulator and Wail of the Banshee? I still can't find my sent messages (is it because I post on my phone?).
IIRC, saving your sent messages is something you have to turn on in settings, since it's off by default.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: November 11, 2015, 03:08:21 am »

"Find the real me"
"I see a catch here. Surely, there are an 'fake' Markus, either here or not."
Look around for Markus. Try to touch him if he's real or not(or ethereal). Grab him if he's real and not ethereal.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

thegamemaster1234

• Bay Watcher
  • [LINUX_USER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: November 11, 2015, 07:37:59 am »

"Marcus! It's been a while! Fake clones of yourself, eh? Classic!"
Put my backpack back together. Create 3 machines essences, then take a walk to the courtyard and admire the magnificent evil eldritch magic circle tower.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:41:33 am by thegamemaster1234 »

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: November 11, 2015, 07:41:26 am »

Two force essences while trying to help the others with that they're doing.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 07:42:57 am by Crimson »
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 506