Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1183432 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 129 The last trick
« Reply #3735 on: November 16, 2015, 01:43:33 pm »

Is it really okay to start in the service and favour of a god? Because that's something players usually have to earn one way or another.

Edit:
Wasn't one of the Manipulator's conditions to tell no lies, IC or OOC? I recall something like that. Because this:
Actually, y'all are mindless vegetables spasming on the floor, unable to form a thought that's longer than 5 milliseconds or so. Since none of you are in any shape fit to attack me, I should still be alive.
was a completely unambiguous, factually incorrect statement.
It was the truth to the extent of my knowledge. DG might want to give an answer here, though.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 107 Blademasters and Bladedancers
« Reply #3736 on: November 16, 2015, 01:52:28 pm »

Alerim leaped backwards, his job done, Marcus now headless.
((As a matter of fact, you were in fact decapitated the first time.))
((So. Care to found E.V.I.L for a league of your future character, Blake, and Old King Coal? (Evil Villains in League)))
I think I will. How about the Forces of Evil and Chaos Elite Squad (F.E.C.E.S., for short)?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: November 16, 2015, 01:58:23 pm »

((So. Care to found E.V.I.L for a league of your future character, Blake, and Old King Coal? (Evil Villains in League)))
I think I will. How about the Forces of Evil and Chaos Elite Squad (F.E.C.E.S., for short)?
((You know why not, no one will take use seriously until we are marching down their door.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: November 16, 2015, 02:15:18 pm »

Is it really okay to start in the service and favour of a god? Because that's something players usually have to earn one way or another.

Edit:
Wasn't one of the Manipulator's conditions to tell no lies, IC or OOC? I recall something like that. Because this:
Actually, y'all are mindless vegetables spasming on the floor, unable to form a thought that's longer than 5 milliseconds or so. Since none of you are in any shape fit to attack me, I should still be alive.
It was the truth to the extent of my knowledge. DG might want to give an answer here, though.
I'm sorry but it was a lie even when you first said it. It was obvious what happened in the update, that Marcus died and everyone else didn't become mindless vegetables. That was the current state of the game. What you said directly contradicted what happened in the update. If you had replaced "are" with "should be", then the statement would have been true to your knowlege. But it was a lie.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: November 16, 2015, 02:34:53 pm »

Edit:
I'm sorry but it was a lie even when you first said it. It was obvious what happened in the update, that Marcus died and everyone else didn't become mindless vegetables. That was the current state of the game. What you said directly contradicted what happened in the update. If you had replaced "are" with "should be", then the statement would have been true to your knowlege. But it was a lie.
I was in denial. Plus, Marcus is dead, so I don't have to adhere to that rule anymore.

Also, page 250!Page 250, not page 250 factorial, wise guy.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: November 16, 2015, 03:09:14 pm »

((I just figured out a system I call S.A.F.E: System for Applying Flexible Enchants. More on that onces I create the prototype in game.))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: November 16, 2015, 04:24:07 pm »

I was in denial. Plus, Marcus is dead, so I don't have to adhere to that rule anymore.
Doesn't your new character also follow the Manipulator, meaning you still have to adhere to that rule? Or is there a small period between when Marcus died and Tur spawns where you can lie all you want? Or was that rule only specific to Marcus, not all the Manipulator's subjects?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: November 16, 2015, 05:04:52 pm »

Doesn't your new character also follow the Manipulator, meaning you still have to adhere to that rule? Or is there a small period between when Marcus died and Tur spawns where you can lie all you want? Or was that rule only specific to Marcus, not all the Manipulator's subjects?
The second one.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: November 16, 2015, 05:28:10 pm »

Fair enough.  :)

Dreamerghost, here's some stuff for the lost items section off the top of my head.
-Spiked steel mace of paralysis, at the bottom of the shipwreck lake.
-2 techpriests's cybernetics, at the bottom of the shipwreck lake.
-Trident spear, somewhere near the shipwreck lake. Not sure exactly where.
There's also a lot of stuff still on corpses.

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: November 16, 2015, 06:27:32 pm »

i use the 4 essences that I just created to remove the absence of a bad ass enchanted cloak of absences and pray to Isis to confirm that I am still in good favour
((I hope I don't get in trouble for not trying to save marcus))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:39:39 pm by _Shinju_ »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: November 16, 2015, 07:57:49 pm »

Skelliborn
Action:
create up to 4 essences until 1 collapses
If the Gambler starts running run in the same direction.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:55:39 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: November 16, 2015, 09:08:55 pm »

Spoiler: Gloomy Wizard (click to show/hide)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: November 16, 2015, 09:20:40 pm »

((You know why not, no one will take use seriously until we are marching down their door.))
((And perhaps we should take our Evil out of character planning to the PMs.))
((Or use crypto.))

((Also:))
New Character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I will win, or destroy this game trying.
((I suggest changing that affinity to Gases affinity, being more versatile and able to do pretty much all the same things Air can do with a -1.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: November 16, 2015, 10:12:51 pm »

((I could create a quick topic for us to use))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: November 16, 2015, 10:14:19 pm »

((Also a pretty good idea.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 506