Finally... > General Discussion

WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.

(1/2470) > >>

Radio Controlled:

This is a thread for general discussion about Warhammer 40K. Anything goes, from debates regarding the fluff to more specific things like the tabletop or 40K novels. Note that for discussions for things like new or upcoming 40K games, it might be worth to check if there isn't a thread in other games

Some superhandy links:
-Warhammer Discord (run by OutOfManaException)
-The 40K wiki
-Lexicanum, another 40K wiki, is more complete than the previous for certain topics
-1d4chan, also a 40K wiki, but much less serious and very tongue-in-cheek
-40K Lore in a minute (youtube video)

Thread rules.
Read 'em, learn 'em, love 'em.

1) keep faction fanboyism to a minimum. This includes bashing another faction or incessantly promoting your own. Giving critique of a faction, or giving your opinion of why you do or don't like something is fine, but try to ensure your stay coherent and make actual arguments, instead of just spouting empty propaganda.

2) related to no. 1, this isn't a roleplaying thread. Go join or create a game in 'forum games and roleplay' if you want your fix.

3) put large images in a spoiler. You can resize images by adding "width=x" to the image tag. For example: [img width=500]. If you only give a width, it will also change the height to keep the image in proportion.

Black Library, Bay12 Division
Economica Imperialis, Or Finances In Grimdark And Why They Matter, by MetalSlimeHunt
A comparative biology of Beastmen, by Grim Portent.
Chaos xenos, by Grim Portent.

BlitzDungeoneer:
PTW.
So, thoughts on Eternal Crusade? Might buy it, but honestly, I'd be perfectly happy as an Ork Boy.

Ghazkull:
Especially since they dont include Imperial Guard, yes ORKS it is.

gigaraptor487:
PTW, my attempt at a wargaming thread failed.

Comrade P.:
PTW

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version