Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 954781 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: WH40K general discussion thread: full_output_name.replace("waaagh","WAAAGH")
« Reply #11085 on: February 06, 2019, 09:45:01 am »

Ha, I probably should have said “Buffed with WeirdBoy and Strategems”
So, the Warboss throws out 7 Str 18 attacks, AP -3, 3 Damage a piece, rerolling to hit. THEN He can spend 3 command points to do it again. THEN, if he dies from the stomping, he can spend 2 command points to fight AGAIN before keeling over.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: WH40K general discussion thread: full_output_name.replace("waaagh","WAAAGH")
« Reply #11086 on: February 06, 2019, 04:32:27 pm »

Reaver titan is T10
And also a 3+
You’d need a buffed Magnus to wound him on 2’s

But meanwhile me in the land durn undeh, i’ll likely die before I see anything larger than a Warhound.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11087 on: February 06, 2019, 05:36:46 pm »

Reaver titan is T10
And also a 3+
You’d need a buffed Magnus to wound him on 2’s

But meanwhile me in the land durn undeh, i’ll likely die before I see anything larger than a Warhound.

Wait you right. I always get reaver and warhound confised

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:39:00 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11088 on: February 10, 2019, 02:07:04 pm »

Warhammer has gone full warhammaer, now just a box of skulls an nothing but skulls.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #11089 on: February 10, 2019, 02:39:18 pm »

Warhammer has gone full warhammaer, now just a box of skulls an nothing but skulls.
"out of stock"

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11090 on: February 10, 2019, 03:13:27 pm »

That box has been out for ages, at least a year I think.

There also used to be a small metal blister of skulls you could buy. Skulls have been a thing you could buy a kit of for about 2 decades.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11091 on: February 10, 2019, 04:22:39 pm »

I want to take a bunch of those skulls and some green stuff "glue", molding the skulls into a vague human-shape and saying its a khorne demon.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11092 on: February 10, 2019, 04:29:55 pm »

I want to take a bunch of those skulls and some green stuff "glue", molding the skulls into a vague human-shape and saying its a khorne demon.
Drizzle Blood for the Blood God over the top, make a scary-ass axe out of bones and i’d buy it
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11093 on: February 10, 2019, 05:38:03 pm »

scary ass-axe?
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11094 on: February 10, 2019, 07:08:14 pm »

Made with authentic pelvis and pubii.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11095 on: February 11, 2019, 05:47:47 am »

Made with authentic pelvis and pubii.

I'm so glad someone said this, because it immediately came to my mind.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11096 on: February 15, 2019, 04:15:29 am »

Just saw that my regular store (Yes, I do live in Brisbane) is now going to be a Warhammer World-lite.

Interesting stuff actually as they recently had a change in management followed by the new manager being somewhat abrasive, if not incompetent, and a large number of the regulars all leaving. I'm wondering if this announcement was financially motivated.

Also why they didn't just plonk it on the west coast of America, but hey.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11097 on: February 15, 2019, 10:18:20 am »

Just saw that my regular store (Yes, I do live in Brisbane) is now going to be a Warhammer World-lite.

Interesting stuff actually as they recently had a change in management followed by the new manager being somewhat abrasive, if not incompetent, and a large number of the regulars all leaving. I'm wondering if this announcement was financially motivated.

You play at an actual GW?

I mean, almost everyone I meet agrees that GW stores are usually too small and too cramped to actually play in
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11098 on: February 15, 2019, 10:53:29 am »

You play at an actual GW?

I mean, almost everyone I meet agrees that GW stores are usually too small and too cramped to actually play in

one near where I live it pretty okay. Has enough space for two tables with room to mover around them.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11099 on: February 15, 2019, 12:51:37 pm »

I recently found a squad of old fantasy boys in the back of my FLGS. 5/6 of the recommended colors on the back of the box don't even exist anymore! Im converting them into 40k boys (Aka gluing on a gun here and there.) I feel like I kinda have to, to remember a bygone era and all, you know?
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 738 739 [740] 741 742 ... 824