Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 944626 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: WH40K general discussion thread: Lictor, P.I.
« Reply #9975 on: January 11, 2018, 04:16:18 pm »

The 1k Sons have two modes; sad and megalomaniacal. They're either moping about the fact they lost everything or cackling madly while surrounded by warpfire melting their enemies.
Secret option 3: Loyalists who don't know they're 1k sons
Blood Ravens, today the enemy is at our door!
BLUD RAVENS. ToDAY we are THE ENEMY

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9976 on: January 11, 2018, 04:42:01 pm »

The codex astartes does not support that maneuver.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9977 on: January 11, 2018, 11:28:31 pm »

Obligatory: SPaCe BoOk SaYs ThIs Is BaD
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #9978 on: January 11, 2018, 11:39:31 pm »

A book containing a list of laws and guidelines applicable to interstellar void-faring genetically modified military personnel suggests that the action proposed by above individual might not have positive outcome.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #9979 on: January 12, 2018, 01:48:39 am »

A book set of printed and bound pages containing a list of laws and guidelines applicable to interstellar void-faring genetically modified military personnel suggests that the action proposed by above individual might not have positive outcome.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9980 on: January 12, 2018, 10:12:50 am »

A collection of sheets of pulp containing information, laws and guidelines pertaining to warfare on a interstellar, strategic and tactical scale using ultra-heavy infantry units knows as "Dark Void Boat Soldiers" and associated armor, warships and weaponry, is said to have several segments stating that this action (or any similar to it) potentially will have an unfavorable outcome for those involved with it
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:15:54 am by 90908 »
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9981 on: January 12, 2018, 10:39:37 am »

A related group of equally sized and shaped rectangles made from processed, grind vegetable matter, bind together by another material, displaying characters which in turn make up data which is relevant, useful and mandatory in case the super heavy, genetically modified human warriors otherwise know as "the hollow volume that occupies the distance between celestial bodies, seaworthy human males" have the express need of engaging in a violent exchanges employing the material specifically designed for such exchanges, as metallic plates to cover their bodies from enemy attacks, vehicles used to sustain a warfare environment and devices crafted to cause bodily harm to their targets, has one or more lumps of data that in turn makes up information, that might be interpreted without fear of a mistake that you currently proposed course of action might indeed prove to be what could be described as something that might be regrettable, have negative results in said violence exchange and not supported nor allowed by the data and information displayed on the aforementioned group of equally sized and shaped rectangles made from proceeded, grind vegetable matter.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:51:41 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile
« Reply #9982 on: January 12, 2018, 10:47:54 am »

Book say bad
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9983 on: January 12, 2018, 01:40:16 pm »

A related group of equally sized and shaped rectangles made from processed, grind vegetable matter, bind together by another material, displaying characters which in turn make up data which is relevant, useful and mandatory in case the super heavy, genetically modified human warriors otherwise know as "the hollow volume that occupies the distance between celestial bodies, seaworthy human males" have the express need of engaging in a violent exchanges employing the material specifically designed for such exchanges, as metallic plates to cover their bodies from enemy attacks, vehicles used to sustain a warfare environment and devices crafted to cause bodily harm to their targets, has one or more lumps of data that in turn makes up information, that might be interpreted without fear of a mistake that you currently proposed course of action might indeed prove to be what could be described as something that might be regrettable, have negative results in said violence exchange and not supported nor allowed by the data and information displayed on the aforementioned group of equally sized and shaped rectangles made from proceeded, grind vegetable matter.
Book say bad
I guess I’m a Blood Raven then, because I’m taking these and sneaking out.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9984 on: January 12, 2018, 03:07:06 pm »

Book say bad
Book says YOU'RE A HERETIC.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9985 on: January 12, 2018, 03:16:20 pm »

Image result for it says here you're a heretic

RELEVANT
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9986 on: January 12, 2018, 04:58:46 pm »

HERESY IS FOR NERDS

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9987 on: January 12, 2018, 05:06:40 pm »

I think we're done with the pure memeposts people, this isn't /tg/. LordPorkins, I'd appreciate it if you could put large images like that inside a spoiler, or if you could resize them to be smaller than the average battlecruiser.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9988 on: January 12, 2018, 05:08:20 pm »

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9989 on: January 12, 2018, 05:21:38 pm »

isn't 40k just one giant meme?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.
Pages: 1 ... 664 665 [666] 667 668 ... 824