Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 824

Author Topic: WH40K discussion thread: from Tyran's heart I stab at thee.  (Read 952155 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
By Ptra I will hit you with my sandal

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile

Loud Whispers, I summoned you with my mind. Just today I was thinking about this thread.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The summons are heeded, the pact is struck

What is thy request

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahhm.. errhmm.... go conquer a planet or something... I'll call you back okay?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile

Plant memes inside our skulls!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Ahhm.. errhmm.... go conquer a planet or something... I'll call you back okay?
By the pen or the sword thy will be done, your conquering banner will blot out the sun. Which world will fall remains to be seen, for so many targets float the empyrean.

r1d100 = 81 = QUARANTINED WORLD.

r1d80 = 55 = FERAL WORLD.

r1d10 = 9 = LATE IRON AGE.

r1d100 = 94 = HUGE STAR.

r1d100 = 23 = SMALL PLANET

r1d100 = 58 = MODERATE AXIAL TILT/SEASONAL CYCLE

r1d100-10 = 36 = 4d10 = EACH DAY LASTS 23 HOURS

r1d100-10 = 11 = NO SATELITES

r1d100 = 2 = OK TO BREATHE THE AIR

r1d100 = 51 = A RATHER TERRAN-LIKE DISTRIBUTION OF OCEANS, LAKES AND RIVERS, WITH A FAIR SHARE OF INLAND DESERTS

r1d100-10 = 87 = 1d5B = 1 = THE PLANET CONTAINS 1 BILLION SOULS

r1d100 = 92 = THE PLANET IS RUN BY AN OLIGARCHY

The inquisition's fear was never felt so dear, except by a world balanced on the brink of death. We all know something terrible happened or will happen here, yet the planet here will still hold breath...

...For now.
Before and after the corpse-God's servants threw up their walls, this world was an ignorant place of dismal gall. Savages and survivors from a long failed past, they warred wanton for glory with an unwashed arse. Whether you were to look on the plateaus of Sounzeng or the Fertin valley below, you would see the same scene of atavistic living by sword and bow. Rough riders atop sturdier xenomounts with their living by the lance, scouting for weakness of the drunken cities full of Lombarchesi dance. The gale-winds pick up the sails of a ghostly Anvelin carrack; she speeds to meet the Singmappon galley's attack, where slavers and psylo spicers do meet in the great middle sea, the world stands frozen on the brink of change in unnatural guarantee. Above all the glaring watch of a red supergiant does our lovely world revolve, caught in a state of splendid isolation we intend to resolve. Of Imperial watchdogs few remain, most abstain, all that is left is a mechanicus stain, an inquisitorial pain, and a munistorum campaign. Our world is small but it stands tall in the cosmos of man, for in its tiny stature it contains 1 billion souls mixed betwixt the damned.

This world is now Baal's World, though it knows it not. How now our invasion commences, or will commence, or already has commenced, time knows it now... Or not.

Plant memes inside our skulls!
UNTIL IT KNOWS YES! Yes we are blessed to bless! We know now the quarantine was put in place to stop our memetic invasion, but too late already to stop, the mind-merchants of Baal's World will rot, as one by one we seize the mind's nation. They have let us into their mind-fuzz rent-free, and now we shall multiply from mind to mind with each meme the door-killing key!

WE ARE A MIND-VIRUS OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN & ANTI-IMPERIAL INTENT. ARE WE:
-Xenos in origin
-A sentient pathogen
-Nanomachines (son)
-Chaos
-Rogue psyker mind
-Eldar being dickheads
-Inquisition being dickheads
-Our planet being dragged into the immaterium

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I...

Ummm. You know what? We need a space hulk to have maximun fun!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

You do other things on space hulks than play space hulk?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile

well, we used to use them to play Battlefleet Gothic
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In fact I'm reading/playing legacy of dorn rigth now in my spare time.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

well, we used to use them to play Battlefleet Gothic
Or as good excuses to play skirmish games in claustrophobic environments with normal dudes surrounded by scary dudes

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good news!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Just don't get them talking about Nurgle or someone might form a lynch mob.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Not gonna trust a flagellant on advice how to avoid flus

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know I've been "collecting" warhammer games for mobile? Now it's time to put them to use!
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 824