Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Never-ending Cave: Stone Room Edition (5/5)  (Read 5917 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: The Never-ending Cave: Stone Room Edition (5/5)
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2015, 03:51:28 am »

Icarus look at Averus "I do not have any feeling about you. Theory: Bounty hunter that is hunting me. Clothing that seem more suited to travel make that theory unlikely. Alt theory: Friend of...twin? My unfamiliar with the word suggest I lack a twin, but that may just be the memory loss, but it more likely then the bounty hunter."

Icarus pause "Regardless, I believe it in best interests to work together in spite of possible past together. I trust you are the same?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2015, 05:23:32 am »

"I would say that to all of us. We're more likely to get out of this by working together. What's forgotten about our pasts is forgotten, so let's not think about that right now."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2015, 08:42:08 pm »

To Icarus: "That I am, and none of you need fear that I will kill you, as I shall not."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2015, 01:18:59 pm »

"I wonder what is inside here."

Carefully lifts the lid of the chest up with sword.
(58 vs 55) You attempt to lift up the lid of the chest with your sword. Unfortunately it's locked, so you try to break the lock instead, since it is quite rusty. By which you mean, it's completely covered in rust. You almost broke it too, but your sword slipped at the last second, and so that failed.
Snatch whatever's in the chest before anyone else can get to it.
(AUTOFAIL) How do you intend to do that when it's not even open? Try again, brain.
While humming softly, look outside from where the bricks are missing, what is out there?
Also, search through Lucky's pockets when he isn't looking.

((Also, could I lower my power level by one digit please?))
You look through the hole in the wall where bricks should be and see darkness. Although... There are... crystals seems like the right word. Anyway, there are what look like green glowing crystals outside of the room, although they don't illuminate much. What they do illuminate shows you that the are outside is just a crude stone passageway.
(61 vs 65) You successfully search through Lucky's pocket using pickpocketing techniques you didn't know you had, although this indicates you may have been a thief before... That's bad... You think. Maybe. It does help that he was distracted trying to snatch things from the chest even though it wasn't opened yet. You don't find anything though. The pockets were empty.
The being of metal look around "So, we are all suffering memory loss, even though I vaguely remember it should be impossible for me. I believe we should leave this room, just in case it had something to do with it."

Walk though the door that hurt cerebral functions

"Oh, I am called Icarus. I think. There may of been a number, but I can't remember it."
You attempt to walk through the ẽ̴̞̺̘͇̺͎̗̠̆ͫ̃̓͐͛͒͗ͫ͊ͦ͝l̴͍͔̬͎̜̝̣̙̥͙͉͍̥̙̈́ͩͭ̆ͣ͊̉̽̾̋ͤͧ̐̀̚̚d̸̵̷̨̧̜̞̱͈̟̻̗̹̞̱̭̫̦͉͖̝̾̅ͫ̄̀̈̈̈́̒͆ͩ̌̅͂ͬr̷̡̡͉̣̝ͫ͊̽ͫ̋ͥ̇̋̏ͭ̍ͭ́i̴̵̳͎̣͕̲̩͔̥̪̤̠͍̪͎͔̋̃ͨ̋̏̌ͮ̔͌̂͑̃̏͆̔ͪ̎͐ͨt̴̡̺̟͙̞̜̊ͩͧ̐̑́̕c̵̠̰̤͔̖͋̍ͯ̏̃͛̚͠h̨̦̺̩͕̰̞̘͈͖̑̇̄ͣ͒ͫ̀ͪ̓̔͢ͅ ̵̴̶̦͎̱̲̩̭̝̞͈̼̟̰͓̜̞̃͒ͩ̓̄͆͌̆̌̔͗̀͘d̡̢̘̥̖̫͙̣̫͚͈̬͉̬̠̱̍̅̌̇̌͞o̶̦̻̼̻͆̿͂̅͑̿ͭͭ͛o̵̡̪̥̫̬̪̫̘ͦ͌͐́̓̈̉̈̆ͥ̒͒͞͠ͅr̶̞͖̞̙̞̣̒̿̽̓ͦ̕͢ but your head starts to hurt and
(55 vs 50) you faint.
You are now unconscious.
Take a peek into the next room.
You don't think you actually want to do that, considering that there's only 1 exit, and Icarus fainted from getting too close. You do peek through the holes in the wall, but all you see is a dark place with green glowing crystals, which don't illuminate much but what they do informs you that on the other side is a corridor of what looks like rock.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:51:45 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2015, 01:32:28 pm »

Have strange dreams
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2015, 01:40:26 pm »

((Missed me.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2015, 01:52:26 pm »

((Missed me.))
((Whatever are you talking about?  :P)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2015, 02:15:53 pm »

Walk backwards through the doorway.

((That's how these things always work, right?  ;)))

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2015, 02:54:57 pm »

Pick Icarus up and attempt to move him back into the first room. Continue trying to break the lock.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2015, 09:07:43 pm »

Help that guy break the lock. Teamwork!
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2015, 03:19:21 am »

((I mean to 8...)
((Ok... Not sure why, but mkay... Keep in mind you can't raise it again afterwards, though. You sure you want to do this?))
((Yeah))

If they cannot get the chest open for whatever reason, pick the lock with my earring?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2015, 12:16:43 am »

Poke Icarus.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]