Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Sappho's Great Big Bundle Clear-Out Giveaway  (Read 26421 times)

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
Re: Sappho's Great Big Bundle Clear-Out Giveaway
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2014, 09:12:23 am »

Thank you Sappho!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2014, 09:13:41 am »

You're welcome everyone!

I stopped working on the DF StoryNexus game a while back. I realized that what I was trying to do was a bit too complicated for the limitations of that platform. I did start making a new game for SN, but slowly moved away from that one as well, again because of limitations (specifically, a painfully low limit on number of characters you can use in certain descriptions which threw my plan for an entire game mechanic out of whack). I might go back and finish that one eventually (removing the unworkable mechanic and making the whole thing simpler), but not anytime too soon. Now I've got RPG Maker and I'm trying to finish my first game to learn how to do everything, then I'll move on to the project I really want to make. It will probably take a while, since I'm learning how to code for the first time, and also trying to finish a novel and have lots of other work to do. And, of course, I have games like Skyrim and One-Way Heroics messing with my free time. But I am not idle! : )

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2014, 09:35:40 pm »

Bummer yo... Maybe next giveaway.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2014, 03:41:47 am »

The announcer approaches the podium. She's looking a little shaky today. The sparkle in her eyes is tainted by frequent glances toward her bed. She's muttering something under her breath, now. Something about "ten in the morning" and "late enough." She hesitates, but then... Yes! She's opening the envelope. She's taking the microphone, folks. She's going to do it!

There are two copies of Papo y Yo going out today. The first one goes to the very excellent forumite Vector! The second... To the equally excellent forumite aristabulus! That's two copies for two great people! Enjoy those!

She's not as witty as usual today, folks, but she's powering through. She appears to be waking up a bit more as the happy feelings of giving away games rush through her.

Next up is Joe Danger 2: The Movie. And the winner is...

What's happening? She's got the envelope open, but she looks confused. We're not sure what's going on here, folks. Okay, she's taking the microphone again.

I'm afraid there is no winner for Joe Danger, everyone. No one signed up for it. No one... No one wanted it.

A stagehand is running on to the stage now. They're whispering. Looks like they've come to a decision.

Okay, everyone, it looks like this is our first candidate for the Island of Unwanted Games. The game will be added to a special category at the end of the list of games. It will now be a candidate for external giveaways. If you can find someone, in real life or online, who wants this game, regardless of whether they are a Bay12 member or not, you can nominate that person to receive the game. When all the regular drawings have been completed, we will draw a winner from the list of nominees and arrange for them to receive the game. If there is still no one who wants it, I will ask for your help finding someone random on Steam who has it on their wishlist, and they will receive it.

That glimmer in her eye is returning, folks. Looks like she likes the idea of making some random person's day with a free game.

Now, back to the regular drawings:

Bit.Trip Presents... Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien is an excellent game, fast-paced, fun, and now the property of Metalax!

There were 4 entrants for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, but the gods of RANDOM NUMBER GENERATION have spoken, and they have decided the game must go to Bitoru!

Finally, the always popular Aquaria. The RNG gods are favoring higher numbers today, because the winner is Krevsin!

That's all for today, ladies and gentlemen and everyone else. Please return tomorrow for the next 5 games! I love you all!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2014, 04:03:55 am »

*The crowd erupts in rapturous applause*

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2014, 04:44:21 am »

*The crowd erupts in rapturous applause*
That is some great narrative there Sappho c:

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2014, 04:47:34 am »

I'd like to sign up for antichamber

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2014, 05:38:19 am »

Thanks a lot, Sappho. You are amazing.  :D

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2014, 09:51:22 am »

Best, thread, ever!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2014, 09:58:48 am »

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2014, 10:17:47 am »

congrats to the winners so far and thanks for the great rp/story giveaway.

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2014, 10:35:25 am »

Yayayayayayayay, thanks Sappho!  :)
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2014, 11:13:09 am »

Cheers for that Sappho.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2014, 11:20:35 am »

-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:32:44 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2014, 02:12:40 pm »

Ohh, sign me up for Antichamber.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13