Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: Chronicles Of Aprilia: The Apocalyptic Era (D&D 3.5 Maptool) - Now recruiting  (Read 43574 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

How about a Monster-of-the-week buddy-cop game using GURPS?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean The X-Files?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

Something like that.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Ooh, I'm down for that.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am sure that I have used G.U.R.P.S. in one-offs, but do not have access to the system. It basically has all of the skills, right?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

GURPS is a point buy system, with skills and advantages. You'll need to get a hold of the GURPS Basic: Characters to get the full list of character options, but there is a cut-down free introductory thingy here.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excuse me as I tumble in on a whim, at a moment where I'm not completely exhausted...

How'd the game go?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

We've been on hiatus for awhile. You disappeared,then the other guy, then Barb fell off the face of the Earth for awhile. We were just discussing getting started again with a side campaign to work out scheduling bugs.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

University (and now graduate school) are a drain.  Sorry for not keeping in touch, though.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

I'm going to throw up a server in case anybody want to chat.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

whoops, I kinda forgot we were on thursdays. I have this thursday off, I should be able to communicate in some way. (Might have to be on a mobile-friendly platform if I'm not at home)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile

As of now, we're just in an amorphous planning stage. More importantly, I am going to be moving to first shift by the end of this week, which will ease scheduling immensely.

As for communication, I've been using Discord for a game I've been playing in (which, sadly, I will have to leave with my new schedule), and can use that once I figure out how.

EDIT: Discord link here. Since Discord retains a log, it will be rather useful for our purposes.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:17:48 am by Lord Shonus »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I was actually going to suggest it, that'll work great. Is this GURPS (or other system) mini-campaign going to be set in Aprilia, or what sort of other setting?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am having all sorts of computer pains at the moment, so I can't guarantee anything for the next, oh, let's say week or two...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]