Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2014  (Read 88830 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2014
« on: July 01, 2014, 12:21:50 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, July 1st, 2014

Mission Status

The game is coming out next week!  Soon you will get to join us in the living hell of debugging this monster.  I'm only sort of playing!  Almost everything about dwarf behavior had to be changed for this release, so literally every aspect of the game is crawling with bugs.  We didn't wait this long because we hate you!  We just wanted to get rid of the most soul-crushing bugs so you could join us in perfecting this creation without pulling out all of your hair!  Thank you for sticking around.  We could not do this without your help.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Yeah, I was hoping to release it on the 1st, but it'll be a good thing to hang on to it for a few more days.  I just crashed after walking 10 steps with an adventurer, and there were a few justice crashes fixed yesterday.  Soon...  soon...

June:      $4938.74
May:       $3705.91
April:     $6428.15
March:     $3606.70
February:  $2803.99

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!