Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 667 668 [669] 670 671 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1546132 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 10101 bits and counting
« Reply #10020 on: October 24, 2019, 09:29:11 am »

The last guy was especially a dumbass. He only got offered about $US14,000 to do the hit, then went to the intended victim and probably offered to split the money with him. $7000 each. A whopping $7000 to fake your own death.

After the fake death, the hitman would disappear with his $7000 but what did he expect the intended victim to do? That hitman was in fact his only clue as to who was trying to kill him.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:33:23 am by Reelya »

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10021 on: October 24, 2019, 10:49:28 am »

The last guy was especially a dumbass. He only got offered about $US14,000 to do the hit, then went to the intended victim and probably offered to split the money with him. $7000 each. A whopping $7000 to fake your own death.

After the fake death, the hitman would disappear with his $7000 but what did he expect the intended victim to do? That hitman was in fact his only clue as to who was trying to kill him.

Simple: Offer $3500 to someone to track the hitman down and beat the information out of him.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #10022 on: October 24, 2019, 02:04:43 pm »

Simple: Offer $3500 to someone to track the hitman down and beat the information out of him.
Who would then subcontract it to someone else....
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10023 on: October 24, 2019, 02:16:41 pm »

Odds are, whoever you picked was one of the people who was hired to kill him.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10024 on: October 24, 2019, 03:03:09 pm »

Who would then subcontract it to someone else....
Ah yes, the legendary trickle-down...
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10025 on: October 24, 2019, 08:00:42 pm »

Y'know, at first I just laughed at the ridiculousness of it, with the progressively smaller payments and the guy at the end offering such a pittance if the target agreed to fake their own death, but then it occurred to me... what if it's a matter of vast economical differences? (Probably not the right word but my brain ain't working good, I'm distractingly hungry)

I don't know what economic class the average hitman in China belongs to, but all of these dudes were probably agreeing to do the job for what seemed to them like a lot of money - even the last dude, maybe he was seriously dirt-poor and overestimated his bargaining chip.
Then again, maybe he was just relying on his victim to be sufficiently frightened to learn that he had hired "killers" out for his blood...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10026 on: October 24, 2019, 09:37:00 pm »

I'm watching the new season of Black Mirror, because I've run out of other stuff to watch.

I just got to the best line in any TV show.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10027 on: October 25, 2019, 10:51:16 am »

Fallout 76 continues to fail in increasingly stupid ways as they unveiled some 'premium' service that's bugged to high hell. Meanwhile, nobody at Bethesda bothered to register the domain name for their service, so some disgruntled gamer did instead just to shit all over them.

"Fallout FUCK YOU 1st also includes a host of pointless items and cult bonuses, all of which you can find on my foreskin. And the best part? Fallout FUCK YOU 1st is available to screw you right now."
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10028 on: October 25, 2019, 12:40:39 pm »

Also, if nobody else is going to get around to posting it, I will:

The best legal deposition of all time.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10029 on: October 25, 2019, 12:51:01 pm »

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10030 on: October 26, 2019, 09:18:20 am »

I just saw the Hellraiser quote misspelled as "We have such sites to show you." I'm just imagining Pinhead tormenting people with shock websites.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10031 on: October 26, 2019, 10:49:21 am »

He actually just shows them the photos of his travels to Algarve, Mallorca, and Canberra in the fifties
Love, scriver~

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10032 on: October 27, 2019, 08:41:13 am »

Haha, i just came across an online comment claiming that China makes "fake eggs". As in, they had a production process for creating artificial, uncooked eggs which are cheaper than real ones laid by chickens.

Naturally, googling the story reverals it was just a hoax. Can you imagine if you had a production process to create artificial replicas of chicken eggs? There's no way in hell that would end up cheaper than a chicken just pooping them out. There's no end to the ridiculous stuff some people will believe without checking it out.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:43:37 am by Reelya »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #10033 on: October 27, 2019, 08:47:09 am »

1) Take balloon
2) Inject with synthetic albumen
3) Inject with synthetic yolk
4) Dip in cement
5) ???
6) Profit

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10034 on: October 27, 2019, 08:56:57 am »

I just saw the Hellraiser quote misspelled as "We have such sites to show you." I'm just imagining Pinhead tormenting people with shock websites.

I thought sites as in "LET ME SHOW YOU THE SITE: BOATMURDERED" etc.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 667 668 [669] 670 671 ... 879