Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 754 755 [756] 757 758 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1544074 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 02:17:00 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Unlimited Laugh Works
« Reply #11326 on: November 23, 2020, 12:45:56 pm »

The link and title are the wrong way around.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11327 on: November 23, 2020, 02:21:21 pm »

Thanks, the ERROR has been fixed

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #11328 on: November 23, 2020, 02:45:49 pm »

Satan bless you

TST Satan of course

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11329 on: November 23, 2020, 03:09:39 pm »

How do you young people make your cool drippy creepy eldritch text.

I can't do it.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11330 on: November 23, 2020, 03:19:03 pm »

I didn’t make eldritch text, there’s a section in the toolbar that has a green g for glow and a dark s to the right for shadow

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11331 on: November 23, 2020, 03:20:34 pm »

I didn’t make eldritch text, there’s a section in the toolbar that has a green g for glow and a dark s to the right for shadow

True, but people keep doing it and I don't know how. Your amusing neon text reminded me of it.

My happy for the day would be learning how. :3
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11332 on: November 23, 2020, 03:20:47 pm »

How do you young people make your cool drippy creepy eldritch text.

I can't do it.

A google search for "zalgo text generator" should be good enough. There are several websites which can do it for you.

Â̴̪̹̣̮̟̾̌̑̀̆̕̕ ̸̣̩͎̰̫̣̦̘̿̓̎͝g̵̫̣̞͒̇̾̈́̀̐̾̽͘͝o̸̢̨̧̪͙̦̻̺̱̠͈̠͓͒̎̋̾̄͆͐͊̔̔̓͊͘͠ͅo̸̺̩̩͖̣̽͛͊̌̾͌͌͋̇́̓̾̊̌ģ̷̹̼͓̱̇̓̄̉͂͗̓̈̚̕̕l̷̢͇̮͈͚̰̫̪̹̟͉̃̔̑̀̔̀͂̅͆̓̊͜ȩ̵̧̡̹̮͍̞̥̩͇̠͇̩̈́̔͋̈̑͗̔̋͝͝ͅ ̸͚̫̙̞̲̫͍̲̗̯̬̚s̵̛̭͙͒̆͂͋̑̈̈̈e̵̛̹̭̫̜̯̰̙͉̮͖̜̮̺̫̐̎͜á̷̡͉̰̖͍̯͖̝͓̼̜͛̌̎̽̅̾͘͝ͅͅŗ̷̯̘̘̺̭͉̠̩̔̌̈́̂̀͛͂̓̚͜c̶͙͔̍̏͋̉́͗h̸̢̰̹̍̾̊́͋̈̆̾̑̅ ̷̢̬̥͇̭͕͙̬̣̘̅̓̃͑̅̽͐̀̕͠͝f̷̗͖͎͇͙͍̂̿̅̄̅̌̀̚͝͠͝ơ̴̧̖͎̜̬̝͊͝r̴̻̙͙̼̤̈́̂̏̓͐̄̄̋̓̂͆̈̒͒͜͠ ̷̣̹̺̜̤͉̘̉̉́͘ͅ"̸̢̡̜͍̣̥͉̥͙͚͎̪͎̏̕͜ͅẕ̴̺̈́͌̀̈́̈́̀̚a̷̡̝̰̰̖̫̲͉̯̥̜͙̫͈̰͐́̍̀̐͂̍̒̚͝͝l̴͚̑̅̕g̶̛͇̫̉͐́̇̓̒̽̓̚ȍ̶̡̢̝̤̭̟͚̣̟́͜͠ͅ ̴̛̛̥̯̠̙͈̳̫̪͍͕̺͌̌̏͌̏̈́̔̽̉͗ͅṯ̵̰̳̜̳̈́̊̀͌͆̽̊̈́͊̌̕͘͜͝͝ḛ̴̡̳̣͉̣̤̙̯̼̲̦̫̰̳͗̉̈́͊̓̕x̵̭̣̺̫͉͖̞̹͔̣̌͂͜t̵̡̲̘̝̥͉̭͈̊̕͜͜ ̷̧̡̳̘̻̥̞̟̹̺͋́̽̓̑̋̇̂̋̅̐̚͜g̶̥̠͎̖̼͈̫̜̼̘̞̟̦̣͉͛̈͆̈͛͌̋͘͝ḛ̶̺̲̗͙͈̗̭̾̆͛͐̂͌͘͝͠n̴̨̡̨͙̰̞̠̫̯̼̺͖̹̄̅͐͂́̐͗͜͜͠ĕ̶̡̡̛͚̰̯̥͕̗̙͚̳̳̊́̌͊̇̈́̐̄̅̎̈r̵̛̝̪̲̖̱̮̘͑̀͊̈́̏̊̄̑̏̽̕͝͠ͅả̸̦͇̗̥̭͉̣͇̜̜͍̺́͑t̴̰̓͜o̷͙̫̐̓̌̕̕͝ŗ̴̩̰̝̤͈̫̻̔̆̇͐͐̽̀̍̈̔́͒̉͘͝"̴̨̢̰͍̺͖̙͓̪̘̭̫̿̈̊̈̀̇̒̐̉̅ͅ ̶̧̦̻͕́̏͂̈́͛͆̇͛̆͋͜͜͠ś̷͎̪̬̱̖̹̜͕͓͇̓͑̎̋̈̏͊̚̚͜͝ḧ̸̜̤̮̱̮̭̬͈̗́̿́̓̀̄̐̽͌̇̔̒̕o̵̡̯̲̜̩̳̽̈̆̃͛̍́̕͘͝u̴̧͇̝̖͉̜͔͈͈̱̯͂̀͊̌̓͜l̴̨̯̖͍̯͈̮͈͉͎̲̯̆̈́̂͜ͅd̴̡̞͓̪̹̞̍̉̿̋̾͝ ̷̬̩̙̖̩̉̀̒̓̂͒́͗̅͜͝͠͠͠b̵̛̻͍͕̻͖̪̀̐͂̿̈́̂͗̂͘͠ĕ̸̩̱̎̅̊̾̀̕͘͘ ̵̲̝͔̟̺̃͌͒̏̎̊̒̎̚͝g̶̨̡̘̗͇̜̞̤̬̝̰͊̓̅̈̿̓̂͑̌͘͘͜͝o̸̡̧̡̙̖̯̳̦͎̙͇̪͔̊͊͆̄͜͠ͅo̵̢͖̞̹̻̯̐̑͊̄̀̀̔̃͊͆̈́͘͠͝d̷̡͓̺̈́̃̇̅͐̊ ̷̗̺̯̳̺̮̙̟̘̈́͐͆̂́͐́̀̄̈́͘͜͜e̸̝̎̂͗n̸̠̦͕̈̆o̸̧̥̺̗͕͚͎̩̳̫͔͓̥̯̗̅̅̋̈́͑̋̀̕̚ủ̶̧̺̦̰̺̲̻͔̂́͜͠ḡ̶̰̺͚̺̼̗̑̋̎͂͝h̸̡̙̞̟̪͇̪͎̮̹͉̉̍̿̀͆̊̃͛̈́́͘͜͜.̵̡̭͔͉̪͈̘͕̖̤̰̹̋̀̊͒͗͊̈́̿̑̚͝ ̸̨̯͚̈́̀̈́̈̃̏̏̓͊͘͜͠Ť̵̛͈͓̓́̋̿h̴̢̧̧̙̫̦̥̩̳͕͇̜̤̗̤̃̆̉̉̈́̔̾̏͗͒̕͘̕e̶̠̬̣̮̠̠̦̻͉̝̘̾ŕ̵͍̇̓̏̿̏̎̏̚̚̚͝͝ḙ̴̯͚̤͚͙̝̟̜͎̗̯̮̗̒̃͐̚ ̵̛̛̬̜͕͇̪̭̞̲̯̿̓̔̎͌̓͑̌̀̈ā̸̳̩̈́̌̄̈̃͂̈́̾̚̚ṟ̸̛͎̳̣̱͍̋̀̽̓̀̉̍̄̊͝͠e̶̢̙̲͎̭͖̗͕̘͙͇̽̓̚ ̸̨̳̺̩̻͇̼͈̹͚̫͖̯̼̒̊͑͐́̑̍̚ş̵̬͎̟͉̗̤͖͔͕̫̞̍͛̈́̑́̈́̍͗̀̐̇ͅͅe̶̛̮̝̜͎̖̞͚̰͍͔̘̋̅̌͂̐̓̎͑̔̈́͘̕͜͜͝v̵̢͚̖̗̤̥̜̦̦̞̟͍̱̖̾̄̆̊̕̚̚̚ͅe̷̠͚̫͉͍̣̥͌́̓̉͛̎̑͐̀̅̀͝r̵̝̓̓͛͗̆̀̎͆̆̋̀͊̀̊͋á̷̡̻͚̤͔̱̖̃̊͑͆̀̉̃̔̕ļ̴̛̗̳́̍̄̂̓̿͝ ̸̡̛̺̰̩͕̯̪̲̩͔̞̞̆̎̂̾͑̅̉͠͝ͅw̴̧̧͕͙̠̲̹̣̟̙̞͎̰̓̒͛̀̓̅͒̕ͅȇ̸̟͔̖̙͆̽̀̒̿̈́͜b̴̺̜̭̠̦̒͐̈́̿̕ͅs̴̛͈̭̫̗̤̭̣̫̫̤̓͐̀͆̉̄̈̍͜͝͝i̶̺̼̞͙̟̞͕̅̑͐͋͜t̷̘̯̫͙͇̰͒́̑͐̄̆̓̓̔̑̀̍͐̚͝ę̵̧̡̤͚͎̜̺͚̞̭͖̠̄̍͛̒̋͊͂̚͘̚͜ͅs̴͓̤͇͊̉͆́̑̃̆͠͝ ̶̢̢̡̙͇̻̖͕͍͚̳͓̭͕̇̆̒̔̈̉͒͗̉̕͜͠͝͝w̴̢̨̧͉͕̮͚͌͌̊͑̓͂͜ͅh̵̞̰̦͙̻͆͋̽̈́̔̈͗̋̾ͅi̷̛̱͖̦̒̌́̐̉͘̕͠c̵̛̥̄̎͑́̊̓͑̐͊͒̐͝͠͠h̶̟̪͎͋́̉͌̒́̈́̏͝ ̶̡̱͙̤͖͉͚̬̗͈͋̉̆͋̄̊̇̆̋͐̄̐̈́̚͝c̸̨̨̨̜͈̜̹̩̭̟̳͚̼̄̏̉̾͒̅̎́̈́̓̇̐̚̚͜å̵̼̰̳̭̞̇̆̽́̏́̈́̕n̶̨͇͙͈̭̥̠̦̈́ ̸̤̦͈͖͖̤̫̹̣̯̻̺̅̿̒̈́̌̎͊̅̓͆͗̚̚͜d̴̤̅̈́̒͊̀̽̔͋́̀o̸̙͖̦̓̋̾͌̓̿ ̸̨̛͍̏̑̀̂i̴͈̰̭̰̪̠̪̝̪̼͎͙̫̋̎̅͂͛̀͝͠ͅt̵̢̢̛̜͈̬̦̬̙͊͆̈͋̄̽̚͝͝ ̶̥̹͕̼̼̫̻͊͋͜͜͝f̴̡͉͔̯̩͚͉̭̬̼͉̟̐͗̉̀̒̈́͌̓̾̍̈́̈́̉̋͜͝ó̵̡̪̱͍̟̲r̵̢̪̟͍̳̩̩͓͍̈́̓̽ ̵̛̼͈͖̈́͒̇̐̕͝ÿ̸̨̩̼̥̖̗̩̥͓̯̳̭͖́̋͊̍̇͗̓̉o̶̞̤͎̒̆͛̎̚͘͠ͅu̷̜̘̦̞͕̓̎͑̆̀͐͒̈́̀͝.̴͔̲̻̰͖̟̞̟̰͍́̿͜

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11333 on: November 23, 2020, 03:23:44 pm »

True, but people keep doing it and I don't know how. Your amusing neon text reminded me of it.

My happy for the day would be learning how. :3
Link to one
The Zalgoed form of the url

h̷̪̺̠̫͖͙̮̲̞̱͛̔̍̾̃ͅt̶̢̧̛̮̳̮̓̃͋̇̌͗̍t̷̩͎̖̼̗̦̹͈̫̳͕̣͕͔̲̂͛̒̈́̽̀͂̉̑̕͝p̴̛̱̎̈́́̉́̂͐͌͛̂̇͛͘̕s̵̨̡̬̪̗̙̘̣͛͐̈́̂͋̾̇͌͝ͅ:̶̼̯͌͜/̸͉͎̹̻͔̝͕̖̀̃̂/̵͙̳̖͈́̈́̃͌̽̕͝͝l̶̢̛̖̼̟̠̹͓̦͎̞͋̆͌̈́̈́͂͊̅̐̓̀͝͝ͅi̴̤̺͎͎̟̒̊̒̀̍̌̎͒͝ņ̷̧̡̖̳͖̟̻̘̤̱̹̯̉͂̐̃̑̎̌̕ͅǵ̴̫̙͓͓̲̳̖̬̓͐̍̌̈́̔̓͒̑͐̈͆õ̴̫̔̓̉̊̄́̇͠͝j̸͉͋a̴̙̝̟̫͙̝̥̼̦͆́̌́̓̍̌̒̽̔m̸̲̝͓̩̬͕̮̩̰͠.̵̖̓̐͑̅̿̓̀̽̕͘c̷̭̒̃o̴̪̪̙̒̑̓͝m̴̢̛̝͕̳̼̯̪̻̯͓͑̈́͌͘ͅ/̸̢̘̺͚̮̼̬̪͓̖̼͚̙͇̜̊̕Z̵̛͎̘̱͙͍̭̤̖̦͈̙̠͛̓͑͜͜â̵̠̘l̷̡̢̥̥̲͈̤̲͈͎̤̩̬̈́̾̓̄́̆͌g̶̡̱͓͓̰͍̙̐͋̈́͒̈̄̄͋̑̌͘͠ͅo̷̧̥͇̖̟̰͔̬̤̺̿͑͌͛̓́̀̏̔̎̂̃̕T̶̫̉̇̄́̅̎̏̌͋ẹ̶̢̨̱̯̦͎͍̟̬́̂̇̚ẍ̴̡̨̢̡̭̦̖̟̜̠̺͔͕́̎̉̇͛̂̚̕̚͠͠͝ͅt̸̢̨̰̯̦̣̼̬̝̳̋̓̐̓͆

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11334 on: November 23, 2020, 05:22:28 pm »

-boop-
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11335 on: November 23, 2020, 06:59:49 pm »

T̶̢̨̡̲̠̪̰̭͚̦̰̤̦̱̍͆͌h̶͓̫̟̦̺͓͖̥̏͒͘͝ą̶̨̛̞͖̱͍͇͖̈́͊̄̐̂̉͋̊͐̈́̐͜͠͝n̷̢̪̭̤͓̹̺͙̳͚̫̓̃̂͋̃̓̅̏́̑͑͒̓̕͝k̸̢͚̺̙̪̬̈́͂̎͗̅̀̏̈̓͝ ̶̡̨̘̖̤̙͓̹͚̖̝͇͚̳́͂͊͌̈́͒̔̋̄̆̕ÿ̵͖́͑̀͜ȏ̷͈͙̈́ų̵̣͎̦̰́

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11336 on: November 23, 2020, 09:13:08 pm »

N̵͍̰̙̼̲͉͇̻̝̼͕̉̐̽̿̃̐̉̑̊͑̃̈͑̕͠ō̸̧̧̩̠̯͓̲̠͔̗̪̯͙̖͊̎͊̾̑̎̉̑̋̇͝ ̸̡̣̫͓̦̖̥͇͔̺̱͕̯͋̌͑͂̈͜p̸̦̜̳͙̑̉̿͊̔̐̚ṙ̷̯̪̮̞̮̮̳̜̜̻̩͈͐́́̽̆̃͐̓͒̍́͆̇͝o̸̤̤͉͎͊̕͘ḅ̴̢͓̳̠̰̫̭̥̲̙͈̅̈́͗͑̕͝ḽ̵̨̗̬͓̺̤̄̐̓͂̇͛̆̂̕͜͠ȅ̴͉͈̃̔͆̓̽̑̓͊͜͝m̴̱̅̆̓̈́̉̆́̉̇̓̈̍͒̔̕ͅ

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11337 on: November 23, 2020, 09:16:22 pm »

I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat