Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1547425 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile

Hey, Magmacube, i think i found where you live:

LMAO. Yes, the Memefie star system, my glorious home.

Also, where did this image come from?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

The Panopticon. Nothing can escape it's notice.

It's just a little personal weekend project. I like watching the little planets go around and around. It's quite soothing.
I was inspired by your star system generator in creating this.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

So, which planet, or the Star itself?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I found this after looking at Magmacube's home world:
Best minute of ATHF

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Are stars made of magma or lava?
Love, scriver~

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are stars made of magma or lava?

piss

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having piss that could create a star is something you should tell your doctor about, as I'm pretty sure that's not normal.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Piss is ~10% hydrogen by weight, so it could be used for a star. However if you are urinating enough to ignite a star, consider if you have a urinary tract infection.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only 10% (by weight)? Bro hydrogen you got to lift, before your health crashes down like the hindenburg... What are you going to do if someones pisses you towards the sun? Oh you're just going roll into a s'pisscicle? Be the bigger mass.
let

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Only 10% (by weight)? Bro hydrogen you got to lift, before your health crashes down like the hindenburg... What are you going to do if someones pisses you towards the sun? Oh you're just going roll into a s'pisscicle? Be the bigger mass.
If you get enough of it together to make a sun, it will start fusing and become the bigger mass, yes. Hydrogen's got this all figured out, man. Trust the plan.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... I like browsing pricetrackers... First time I could actually justify purchasing the abnormality.

480gb m2 nvme drive + pcie gen 4 x4 to m2 nvme adapter, for 22€ heh. I looked at it for a few days incredulous, last item on stock. Usually such things vanish quick but I guess since there isn't a single webshop that has a tidy subcategory for those adapters it flew under the radar.

It is now bumped up to 122€ I got some weirdness in that i have the same basket open now but still I have proof of payment etc. Like it's not my fault everybody is setting prices dynamically these days, I'm just curious what will happen.
let

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yesterday, but was a bit too busy.)

Work vans tend to have writing on their rear/side doors of "No tools left in this van overnight", to nudge negarious people out of fruitlessly breaking in to (presumably, if the owner does as promised) find no profit in their damaging criminal endeavour. It might even be an insurance requirement, to cover any lock damage.

I passed one such van where perhaps you could say that the caution was too late. The equivalent notice said just: "No tools left"

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

In other news, an area in far-northern Norway has been looking for new ways to convince people to come live up there.

Quote from: The Mayor
We want to attract young people by telling the world that we are the richest place on earth. In time.

The local government has sent in an application requesting an allowance to... Extend the local days by two hours, resulting in a 26-hour cycle.

Quote from: The Mayor
This time can be used to spend more time with friends family

No, this is... Actually not an April Fools joke. Or if it is, it's a nice bureaucratic week+ late. They've legitimately sent in a request asking to make their days officially longer than the rest of the world.

[Interviewer] - Do you think this is possible to put into practice?

[Mayor] - How we go about actually doing it can wait until later; for now we've at least sent in an application.

The Norwegian article, for anyone who's curious.
https://www.nrk.no/tromsogfinnmark/tiltakssonen-krever-egen-tidssone-med-26-timer-i-dognet-1.16840132
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879