Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1546618 times)

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Capitalism and murder
« Reply #3060 on: August 10, 2015, 11:13:53 pm »

Personally, I prefer this one.
Quote from: L
"I will have to use stealth" said L and jumped in the broken window screaming.

Wow, I'm listening to Manwithoutabody's dramatic reading of this as we speak. What are the odds?
Oh, you watch his stuff too? Hearing his masterful rendition of L's voice was comic gold.
Yup! I think I brought up his reading of Legolas by Laura a while ago. Probably three months.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: August 11, 2015, 02:13:03 am »

I may have died of laughter when an old white man said that Jesus Christ is in fact his 'Nigger'.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: August 11, 2015, 03:35:26 am »

For how terrible that was.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: August 11, 2015, 04:15:29 am »

Does laughter in relief count?

I thought that I was going to lose everything (except the stuff I had the presence of mind to back up) after I cocked up and overwrote Windows 8 instead of setting up a dual-boot system. And... nothing was touched. All my files and things are still here, even my Start Menu setup (kinda). That's......... not at all what I was expecting, but very cool.

I have to say, Windows 10 is very pretty. One of the prettiest OSes I've used.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: August 11, 2015, 06:04:22 am »

I thought that I was going to lose everything (except the stuff I had the presence of mind to back up) after I cocked up and overwrote Windows 8 instead of setting up a dual-boot system. And... nothing was touched. All my files and things are still here, even my Start Menu setup (kinda). That's......... not at all what I was expecting, but very cool.
Thats... pretty much the way any normal old OS update has worked for like... forever. :P Only a total fresh install (which requires first formatting the drive) wipes your stuff, normally the only apps that you would lose would be those which are no longer supported in the new OS (though even those wouldn't be deleted, just be unable to be opened).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: August 11, 2015, 06:15:35 am »

I've never actually strictly upgraded my OS before, only done clean restores or switched to a completely new one (i.e. Windows to Linux). That's good to know, though!
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:59:17 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: August 11, 2015, 06:16:10 pm »

So sometimes, the cards make sense. Sometimes they're terrible instead.

And then you have this card.
That's cool. I'm loving how awkwardly worded and unplayable most of those cards are.
I also really really love how the red one actually knows what it's doing, like here.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: August 11, 2015, 06:56:49 pm »

That's cool. I'm loving how awkwardly worded and unplayable most of those cards are.
I also really really love how the red one actually knows what it's doing, like here.

To be fair, the red one is apparently the most advanced out of the three. So it's no surprise that it knows what it's doing most of the time.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: August 11, 2015, 07:09:34 pm »

To be fair, the red one is apparently the most advanced out of the three. So it's no surprise that it knows what it's doing most of the time.
True. I'm having trouble telling between the other two as to which is least advanced.

Also, I can't breath. They was kicked. The card is almost balanced, but the reminder text... hah, more like flavor text.

And... aw, I've hit the bottom. No more to read. :(
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: August 11, 2015, 07:15:02 pm »

True. I'm having trouble telling between the other two as to which is least advanced.

Also, I can't breath. They was kicked. The card is almost balanced, but the reminder text... hah, more like flavor text.

And... aw, I've hit the bottom. No more to read. :(
There is infact, more to read. But with less images and more conversation. Behold!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: August 11, 2015, 08:11:40 pm »

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 879