Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1544170 times)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2014, 05:42:19 pm »

No, he needs to be put on a reality show. That's some comedy gold there...
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2014, 05:56:15 pm »

Little children (Under 6) live in fear of me for some reason. I was walking through a hallway at church, and there was a little girl. She saw me, and froze in terror. Then I raised my eyebrows at her, and she ran away crying. I have never even seen her before... It made me chuckle a little.
This seems mean, but...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2014, 06:00:43 pm »

Little children (Under 6) live in fear of me for some reason. I was walking through a hallway at church, and there was a little girl. She saw me, and froze in terror. Then I raised my eyebrows at her, and she ran away crying. I have never even seen her before... It made me chuckle a little.
This seems mean, but...
Could be worse. Kids could think that you're one of them.

Anyway, today I was in a restaurant bathroom and I was helping my daughter wash her hands. Guy walks in, sees my hair and munchkin, and opines, "Oh, I've walked into the wrong one!" I turn and metal-voice, "No, this is the right one. You're good." Poor old man nearly had a heart attack when he heard my voice. As we were leaving the restaurant, he was at his table and said something about "Jesus hair and the voice of god," to his presumable wife.

:3

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2014, 05:07:13 pm »

If I ever meet him, I will punch him so hard that time will collapse in on itself and he will have never existed.
No, he is definitely funny to observe.
The way he defends it too. He cites a bunch of books that are about totally different time periods and places in order to justify his medieval Europe where people can attack someone's internal organs without harming the surrounding tissue, there are a bunch of furries non-human races about, over 50% of all men are regular rapists, going out in gangs of 3-6 on a regular basis with no repercussions whatsoever, there is magic that does the stupidest shit (mostly sexual because hey why not), every woman is a prostitute or in some way involved with prostitution, and people can survive having their guts liberated from their body so long as they are healthy enough beforehand.

Did I mention that all of the stats are randomly generated with some obscenely convoluted thing involving a d100, and none of the stats have any bearing on each other at all. You could be so deft as to be able to sew without even needing a needle to fit the thread through the fabric, but people would feel sick with how ugly your movement is (and yes that is a stat that exists).
Also there's at least one roll that involves rolling a d10000000

So. Dumb.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2014, 01:17:16 pm »

I believe the d100 roll is 10d100/5-1 or something. Also, the d100000000 roll is to determine pregnancy.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2014, 01:26:48 pm »

Wondering what the fuck this was about, I googled FATAL.

F.A.T.A.L. is a fantasy role-playing game with an unusual focus on sexual violence.

I stopped reading there. I think I know everything I need to.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2014, 01:29:27 pm »

B-but you didn't even get to the anal circumference roll!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2014, 01:34:37 pm »

I have no idea whether you're making that up and it scares me.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2014, 01:35:11 pm »

He isn't. And it gets worse.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2014, 02:58:24 pm »

Yeah, there's the fist circumference roll.

Which of course has no relation to anything to do with the rest of your attributes of course. Your huge burly tank of a character could have hands like an infant.
Because it's all random.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2014, 02:59:32 pm »

But, as Hall will tell you, that's 'Impossible' because it's on a 'bell curve'.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2014, 05:29:55 pm »

Darren: So, basically, FATAL is the date rape RPG.
Byron: Another faulty conclusion drawn by Darren. Where is dating included?
This is an actual quote from the rebuttal. I couldn't make this up if I tried.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:50 pm »

As soon as I publish, I want to challenge Byron Hall to a cage fight. The only way to repay him for the damage he's done to the reputation of the role-playing-geek community is to do the same amount of damage to him. My arms may fall off, but it'll be worth it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2014, 12:32:41 pm »

Hmm...
You know, I just thought up a character concept that would be presumably fun to play if FATAL was actually playable, relying on the clusterfuckery and hatassery of everybody else. Role playing a decent person, trying to fight for actual good and shit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 879