Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 878

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1530870 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 5993 lauhgs and counting
« Reply #5881 on: June 15, 2016, 10:29:36 pm »

His entire thing (besides being pretty alright at warframe and having a dislike for status-based weapons) is dirty jokes :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5882 on: June 17, 2016, 12:37:39 pm »

Queen pls.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I love how his son facepalms in the end "fooking dad, m8".
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5883 on: June 17, 2016, 12:39:48 pm »

It's William's little gurn at the end, as though he's thinking "I'm a fucking soldier now, gran, I don't take orders from you."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5884 on: June 17, 2016, 04:33:17 pm »

Holy crap, they all look so freaking inbred. I mean, sure, they're royalty, but does it really have to show so hard?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5885 on: June 17, 2016, 05:26:35 pm »

You say that because you haven't seen the duchess of alba, God keep her oddly alien shaped soul.

Granted, she was kinda pretty while young, but then SOMETHING happened. That SOMETHING may include some measure of chaos magic, probably.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:28:19 pm by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5886 on: June 17, 2016, 05:28:54 pm »

You say that because you haven't seen the duchess of alba, God keep her oddly alien shaped soul.
She actually looked like she's from this planet when she was younger.

This is your face on aging. Don't do aging, kids.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5887 on: June 17, 2016, 07:17:39 pm »

I... I don't know if it's entirely thread appropriate, but I've definitely been amused by the fact that switzerland's official source of statistics doesn't provide english access to a lot of the more negative (so to speak) data they've got available (such as crime data, statistics on mortality, etc.), today. They've got a lot of other stuff, but a great deal of their material just isn't available in english (save via google translate or somethin', I guess, but the site's set up such that it confounds that a fair bit).

There's something just... I'unno, slick isn't the right word. Casually intentional? Amusingly conspicuous in its absence? It's something like low key statistics humor. Not entirely sure english has a word for it, really. But I definitely got a chuckle when it was noticed.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5888 on: June 17, 2016, 07:26:56 pm »

I guess you don't advertise your dirty Swiss laundry. Also your dirty Swiss money laundery.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5889 on: June 17, 2016, 07:36:50 pm »

Quote from: The Wikipedia page for M. Night Shyamalan
M. Night Shyamalan,[3] is an Indian-American film director, screenwriter, producer and occasional actor known for making movies with contemporary supernatural plots, and some of the most god awful, predictable and downright laughable plot-twists ever put to screen. Not to mention that bizarre train-wreck, Lady in the Water

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5890 on: June 17, 2016, 07:41:21 pm »

Ah, thank you for sharing that.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #5892 on: June 17, 2016, 08:16:40 pm »

Unless you think a rainbow ISIS flag and pink dresses are graphic, I'm not sure what your warning is about.

this brings up the question of why this account wasn't straight up banned earlier
islamophobia
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5893 on: June 17, 2016, 08:42:28 pm »

Best part is, IIRC 'islamophobia' was coined by an extremist group for propaganda purposes. And then promptly adopted by SJWs who don't understand that Islam isn't a race.

Or that it's hypocritical to call yourself an atheist, rail against the past and current crimes of the other Abrahamic faiths, but give Islam a by because it's mostly adhered to by people of various moderate-to-high levels of personal value on the regressive worth-o-meter skin melanin.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5894 on: June 17, 2016, 09:07:09 pm »

Unless you think a rainbow ISIS flag and pink dresses are graphic, I'm not sure what your warning is about.

There's a really tiny picture of a dead baby, and a possibly dead baby plus a certainly dead guy if you scroll down some. That's probably they meant.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 [393] 394 395 ... 878