Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1547042 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Things that made you laugh today
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2014, 12:35:18 pm »

Don't you just love how some classes take longer to level up once then the entire lifespan of a human? Good game 10/10.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2014, 12:40:07 pm »

Like I said, if it was actually playable. In fact, trying to RP a party of decent people who don't murder people and eat their corpses, an instead actually try to help them would be kinda-sorta enjoyable. Hmm...
I can actually think up a pretty decent scene where one of the characters rolls a 003 on Random Magical Effects, and as it starts affecting him he begs his party to kill him.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2014, 12:43:12 pm »

Hooray! I'm a grocer! I sold a rutabega! I got an experience point! I'm stuck being a grocer forever! Hooray!

MEANWHILE

Hooray! We're the thief brothers! We can steal money from ourselves forever until we're level 20! Then we can put enough points into our Urination skill that we can actually piss right on a regular basis!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2014, 12:46:20 pm »

And you have made me laugh, Tawa. Props to you.

I can actually imagine that a crapsack world would be fun to run a role playing game in. Tawa, get to it.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2014, 12:46:28 pm »

Cape Town is such a weird name for one of the larges metropolises in the country.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2014, 12:49:19 pm »

Hooray! I'm a grocer! I sold a rutabega! I got an experience point! I'm stuck being a grocer forever! Hooray!

MEANWHILE

Hooray! We're the thief brothers! We can steal money from ourselves forever until we're level 20! Then we can put enough points into our Urination skill that we can actually piss right on a regular basis!
There's a urination skill int FATAL?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2014, 12:53:21 pm »

Yep.
Also, a quote from the rebuttal of the FATAL review, just because I can.
Darren: So basically, FATAL is the date-rape RPG.
Byron: Another incorrect statement from Darren. Where is dating involved?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2014, 12:53:56 pm »

MEANWHILE

There's a urination skill int FATAL?

Yuuuuup. And IIRC you need to solve quadratic equations. To piss. Yes. You read that right.

Personal lol: Steam has Eldritch as a daily sale. Knowing nothing about the game, I've checked the first trailer on the page. SOLD (and LOLD) immediately.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2014, 01:34:32 pm »

I'm never threatening players with rocks fall, everyone dies-- I'm threatening them with playing FATAL instead.
And you have made me laugh, Tawa. Props to you.

I can actually imagine that a crapsack world would be fun to run a role playing game in. Tawa, get to it.
Ok, but only under the condition that I can also add in lots Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal references.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2014, 01:36:30 pm »

Very well.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2014, 02:21:24 pm »

MEANWHILE

Actually, when your urination skill is maxed out there is no penalty for having an empty bladder. That is to say, you can piss forever.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:24 pm »

Also, in FATAL, it takes 83 in-game years to level up once as a clerk. And then double that. And double again. And again. And again.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2014, 02:33:40 pm »

Also, in FATAL, it takes 83 in-game years to level up once as a clerk. And then double that. And double again. And again. And again.

And a human's life is only 73 years...

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2014, 02:59:39 pm »

Hmm...
You know, I just thought up a character concept that would be presumably fun to play if FATAL was actually playable, relying on the clusterfuckery and hatassery of everybody else. Role playing a decent person, trying to fight for actual good and shit.

Playing the token good teammate in an RPG is always less fun than playing the token evil teammate.

If an evil guy sees his teammates rescuing people he doesn't have to do anything.  If the Paladin sees his teammates eating babies then he has to do something, usually fight them and die.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2014, 03:12:31 pm »

What about a jerkass Lawful Good character a la Miko Miyazaki?
I mean granted you'll probably turn into a blackguard at some point with your stupidity, but you have all the asshole points.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 879