Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1546876 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 8900 chortles and counting
« Reply #8970 on: July 25, 2018, 02:45:43 pm »

It does that during general exercise too :p

Yeah, but if I have to choose between getting my jollies by exercise or shagging, I'll always pick shagging (bonus points because it's also a form of exercise!)

Spicy food does it too. Capsaicin says "your body is actually on fire", brain goes "oh shit, I better do something" and gives you painkillers.

Hence why my Ghostpepper-dildonic-rowing machine is going to be such a huge success!
Sounds hot.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: July 25, 2018, 04:50:36 pm »

It does that during general exercise too :p

Yeah, but if I have to choose between getting my jollies by exercise or shagging, I'll always pick shagging (bonus points because it's also a form of exercise!)

Spicy food does it too. Capsaicin says "your body is actually on fire", brain goes "oh shit, I better do something" and gives you painkillers.

Hence why my Ghostpepper-dildonic-rowing machine is going to be such a huge success!
Sounds hot.
Would certainly spice up the love life.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8972 on: July 25, 2018, 05:23:54 pm »

On channel 31 here (the public access type channel) there's an advert for "Geoclense", which is a doohicky you plug into the mains power and it emits some sort of thing which is supposed to cleanse your house of all the bad electromagnetic stuff. For only 4 easy payments of $37.50!

https://www.orgoneffectsaustralia.com.au/product/geoclense-home-harmonizer/
The Geoclense ® is a healthy, negative charge resonance field generator designed to balance the noxious, unhealthy positive charge resonance created by all forms of EMR, RF, Wi-Fi, Earth Radiation and Bioplasmic Radiation.

Seriously, did they just lift terminology straight from Star Trek? And the company name is "Orgone Effects". "Orgone" is pseudoscience bio-energy first postulated by mad scientist Dr Wilhelm Reich.

Not sure if I want to plug one of those into my wall outlet. Might cause a resonance cascade.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8973 on: July 25, 2018, 05:28:37 pm »

To be fair, spicy dildo excercise equipment (RUN FASTER OR THINGS ARE GONNA GET SPICY DOWN THERE) could unfortunately become popular. Itll just be another one of those things we wish never became the next hot health trend in the state of california, where all the other crazy trends seem to come from
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: July 25, 2018, 05:31:54 pm »

Geocleanse?
it’s actually anti-ghost technology.
Cleanses the home of unwanted spirits and poltergeists
For those in the know.
To everyone else, it’s just holistic mumbo jumbo
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8975 on: July 25, 2018, 05:41:05 pm »

So wait, does that mean it destroys potential ghosts? For people who believe in that at all, youve got a potential afterlife, and a device to kill the souls of the dead, right? What if you die in your own house right next to that thing? Does it destroy your ghost, preventing you from experiencing your afterlife? If you believed that was the case, why would you want that?

Anyway, im sitting out here on my chair and ive stepped on a wasp that was flying right off the ground. Then another one that came to investigate. and another. They keep coming. This is more effective than hornet spray. I love it.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: July 25, 2018, 05:53:27 pm »

It's not a ghost unless the spirit is restless. So your device smashes restless spirits, but if your spirit is just gonna move on it works mechanically differently, as it won't have residual attachment to this plane.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: July 25, 2018, 06:09:25 pm »

So wait, does that mean it destroys potential ghosts? For people who believe in that at all, youve got a potential afterlife, and a device to kill the souls of the dead, right? What if you die in your own house right next to that thing? Does it destroy your ghost, preventing you from experiencing your afterlife? If you believed that was the case, why would you want that?

Anyway, im sitting out here on my chair and ive stepped on a wasp that was flying right off the ground. Then another one that came to investigate. and another. They keep coming. This is more effective than hornet spray. I love it.

I’m assuming this is ‘cause of the pheromones that are kicking about. Personally I’m surprised you aren’t being ATTACKED BY SWARMS OF INSECTS AARRGGHH but oh well.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: July 25, 2018, 07:12:32 pm »

Depends on the pheromones. Seems they're putting out "Hey, what's that?" pheromones, and not having time to put out "RALLY MY BROTHERS SISTERS*!! Swarm that giant asshole!!" pheromones.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: July 25, 2018, 07:48:45 pm »

They're distracted by how sexy you are, Eric.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: July 26, 2018, 01:09:39 am »

My foot must have been exceedingly sexy. I got like 20+ of them that way, just sitting still and waiting for them to land underneath it. And i figured it was a pheromone thing but its still highly amusing how they just kept showimg up, and very few of them even checked out my shoe, most just went straight for the bodies. Figured out where theyve been nesting too and sprayed that.
I make Spellcrafts!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: July 26, 2018, 03:02:12 am »

they just kept showimg up, and very few of them even checked out my shoe, most just went straight for the bodies.

Not sure if this is 100% relevant, but I'm reminded of this video. In Hitman: No Subtitle, you can electrify puddles of water through careful tampering with electronics.

Someone walks into the puddle, they die. Another person moves to check out the body, they walk into the puddle, they die. Repeat ad infinitum or until all the bodies crash the game.

Hell, in a later level there's even a conversation between guards that's about this.

We've basically got that but in insect form, it seems. And with crushing.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: July 26, 2018, 03:06:13 am »

Later back in the wasp hive there's a conversation about the Sexy-Smelling Killer Shoe.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: July 26, 2018, 01:04:54 pm »

So after losing to the big optional boss The Reaper in Persona 5 twice I loaded back a couple days to gear up and fought him again. However because it was flu season this time The Reaper got sad and died after doing nothing for three turns. I have to wonder what conversation happened that the devs looked at this outcome for the battle and said "Yeah this is fine." without seeing anything disappointing about DEATH himself doing nothing and then keeling over from sadness. Oh well, at least I got all of his goodies.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: July 26, 2018, 02:00:17 pm »

A van fatale.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 879