Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1547536 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 9701 skittles and counting
« Reply #9510 on: December 18, 2018, 06:59:58 pm »

Fun: Now extending to Machines in a move which experts have called “Questionable”, and “Sexy”.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9511 on: December 19, 2018, 02:25:04 pm »

Lewis Nickell did a quaint little reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas", and it goes about as well as one might expect.

Take note of the special appearance by his African Gray parrot Ralph, also known by his nickname as "fuckin' shitty KFC".

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9513 on: December 20, 2018, 06:33:52 pm »

I woke up literally screaming at 1.30am this morning, after a brief flash in my mind's eye of someone standing beisde my bed trying to stab me. I sat up and tried to bat away the spear (because it was a centurion for some reason) and screamed quite loudly three times, during which time I woke up and realised there was in fact nobody trying to brutalise me in my bed.

Evidently I freaked out my wife a bit, though. I'm not sure she believed me when I said there was nothing wrong after I sat bolt upright for no reason, flailing wildly at nothing while screaming into the darkness.

At least we had a good laugh about it this morning.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #9514 on: December 20, 2018, 06:38:07 pm »

Are you sure no one was trying to brutalise you in bed?

*Waggles eyebrows suggestively*
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9515 on: December 20, 2018, 07:27:26 pm »

Are you sure no one was trying to brutalise you in bed?

*Waggles eyebrows suggestively*

This is 100% what my wife would have said to me.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9516 on: December 22, 2018, 01:10:41 am »

I woke up literally screaming at 1.30am this morning, after a brief flash in my mind's eye of someone standing beisde my bed trying to stab me. I sat up and tried to bat away the spear (because it was a centurion for some reason) and screamed quite loudly three times, during which time I woke up and realised there was in fact nobody trying to brutalise me in my bed.

Evidently I freaked out my wife a bit, though. I'm not sure she believed me when I said there was nothing wrong after I sat bolt upright for no reason, flailing wildly at nothing while screaming into the darkness.

At least we had a good laugh about it this morning.
A twitch streamer named Beaglerush once had a dream that he was fighting aliens and woke up strangling his girlfriend.  He talked about this on stream with her in the voice call so I guess it all worked out.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9517 on: December 22, 2018, 06:21:42 am »

I'm watching a documentary and there's a photo of this former KKK member wearing his ceremonial robe, made from shiny green fabric with an equally lurid purple trim.
I don't know if it would violate forum guidelines to link a screencap of it (there is also a swastika kickin' about in the background) but it is pretty friggin' funny. Their outfits are silly enough to begin with, I didn't realise they got even more ridiculous further up the ranks! :))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9518 on: December 22, 2018, 06:52:03 am »

I'm watching a documentary and there's a photo of this former KKK member wearing his ceremonial robe, made from shiny green fabric with an equally lurid purple trim.
I don't know if it would violate forum guidelines to link a screencap of it (there is also a swastika kickin' about in the background) but it is pretty friggin' funny. Their outfits are silly enough to begin with, I didn't realise they got even more ridiculous further up the ranks! :))   

And dem ranks. Grand Dragon, Grand Wizard, Kleagle
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9519 on: December 22, 2018, 10:25:12 am »

They've got enough colors there to do a KKK-power rangers thing.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9520 on: December 22, 2018, 10:29:28 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9521 on: December 22, 2018, 06:19:14 pm »

Best comic.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9522 on: December 22, 2018, 07:11:43 pm »

Seen it, still great.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9523 on: December 22, 2018, 08:42:34 pm »

So, there was some fun with a review on Steam where the author railed against the game's developers for being German and for conducting "extremely suspect censorship tactics on the discussion board - deleting pertinent threads, and even taking over posted threads and claiming ownership of such threads".

I asked if he could reveal some evidence of this happening, and he deleted my comment. Someone else posted a comment that was critical of the devs, and it got to stay.

8 deleted comments about censorship later (roughly one a day, due to our differing timezones), and he's finally turned off comments on the review. Anti-censorship strikes again!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9524 on: December 22, 2018, 08:49:19 pm »

Props for keeping it up until he gave up.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 633 634 [635] 636 637 ... 879