Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 878

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1530636 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 9701 skittles and counting
« Reply #9825 on: May 14, 2019, 12:22:13 pm »

Wot
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: May 14, 2019, 12:45:06 pm »

We're taking over the world, one village at a time.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: May 14, 2019, 12:51:35 pm »

It's now my headcanon that all Urbanmech pilots are at least a little drunk and a lot maniacal

Anyone who's willing to sit inside the head of a giant bipedal warbot has gotta be a little crazy.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9828 on: May 14, 2019, 05:49:27 pm »

And since the urbie is like all head their pilots are extra crazy?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: May 15, 2019, 03:50:13 pm »

Don't play MWO but my understanding is its one of those characters so niche/silly/rare that using one is automatically a meme.  Like Kind Dedede, Techies, SC2 Battlecruisers (until recently).  That kind of thing.

I looked it up in a wiki because of that video and apparently its the slowest light mech with limited firepower (compared to non-light mechs at least), and is primarily defined by the ability to rotate its torso 360 degrees.  Which is likely the reason the streamer is engaging at point blank range; if he walks at the enemy they have to turn their legs to engage but he doesn't.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: May 15, 2019, 05:20:16 pm »

It's now my headcanon that all Urbanmech pilots are at least a little drunk and a lot maniacal

Anyone who's willing to sit inside the head of a giant bipedal warbot has gotta be a little crazy.

But if they say they need a psych evaluation then it proves they're sane enough to fly pilot a giant bipedal warbot.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: May 15, 2019, 05:29:25 pm »

But if they say they need a psych evaluation then it proves they're sane enough to fly pilot a giant bipedal warbot.
A real catch AC20 too.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: May 15, 2019, 06:30:51 pm »

Nah, we just tell anyone who looks remotely unstable to get IN THE FUCKING ROBOT and then if they're not crazy enough they die and we can just replace them.
It's a remarkably efficient means of waging war for something that involves vertical tanks.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: May 15, 2019, 06:39:19 pm »

Nah, we just tell anyone who looks remotely unstable to get IN THE FUCKING ROBOT and then if they're not crazy enough they die and we can just replace them.
It's a remarkably efficient means of waging war for something that involves vertical tanks.

That's Clan philosophy. UrbanMechs are Inner Sphere, where they make 'Mechs do everything, even the Mech-scale equivalent of tunnel warfare.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: May 15, 2019, 06:40:30 pm »

Oh, guess I know why IS shit is inferior then. Kappa

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: May 16, 2019, 10:28:14 am »

A real catch AC20 too.

Only in Liao space.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: May 16, 2019, 01:47:45 pm »

What's the name of that really tiny mech, with the claw? Only slightly larger than the pilot itself? I had an action figure of that mech.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: May 16, 2019, 04:42:12 pm »

Elemental? Technically not a 'Mech, it's a Battle Armor.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: May 16, 2019, 04:49:53 pm »

Elemental? Technically not a 'Mech, it's a Battle Armor.
Looks like it... Only places I've seen it were that action figure and a couple instances during singleplayer missions in Mechwarrior 3.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: May 16, 2019, 06:19:59 pm »

I'd seen Elemental power armor before, but today I learned it's also a name for the 2-2.5 meter tall genetically enhanced supersoldiers inside!  Sorta like SPARTANs from Halo but more so.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 878