Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 878

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1530346 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 10101 bits and counting
« Reply #9960 on: October 03, 2019, 12:37:46 am »

TIL firefighters arent born vaginally like normal people. Those damn C-section babies.

Must acquire this game ASAP
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9961 on: October 03, 2019, 07:07:03 am »

Fucking with the Indian scammer that keeps calling because Bill was dumb enough to let them access our computer and jack our credit card. Now when they call I accuse them of not "cleaning our windows" like they promised to and threaten to leave a bad review. Next they call and claim to be renewing our software subscription, I tell them we already cancelled, they need to update their database, they insist they're right, so I ask what phone number they think they're calling. Of course the number they give me is totally wrong, so I just inform them they're illiterate and hang up. My name is Ben now according to them. I just made it up on the spot.

What should I use next? Benito's pizza how can I take your order?

This is the only entertainment we get.

Well from a scam baiter on youtube, what you do is make a virtual machine, then you put a file on the desktop called "credit card details" with a hidden exe extension, maybe overwrite the icon so it looks like a Word document. Have some really nasty virus inside that exe. Then get them to remotely log into your VM. Basically infect their systems with ransomware or something by tricking them into clicking on something out of greed.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 07:09:05 am by Reelya »

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9962 on: October 03, 2019, 08:00:56 am »

More from the same dude as the last link, this time we learn how firefighters are born and what to do in case of spinal injury!

"Why did you do that?"

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9963 on: October 04, 2019, 06:10:09 am »

More from the same dude as the last link, this time we learn how firefighters are born and what to do in case of spinal injury!

"Why did you do that?"

It is not an often occurrence that I laugh hard enough to start crying.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9964 on: October 04, 2019, 02:45:42 pm »

"Why did you do that?"

You know like how a person who survived a shipwreck probably doesn't enjoy The Poseidon Adventure? This made me want to claw my computer screen off with my fingernails and angrily chew upon it's innards.

At the same time, I did laugh though.

EDIT: Oh my goodness I take it back, it gets really, really funny in later installments. Wowee.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 03:48:33 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9965 on: October 04, 2019, 03:56:38 pm »

"Why did you do that?"

You know like how a person who survived a shipwreck probably doesn't enjoy The Poseidon Adventure? This made me want to claw my computer screen off with my fingernails and angrily chew upon it's innards.

EDIT: Oh my goodness I take it back, it gets really, really funny in later installments. Wowee.

You've survived typing the letter m for 38 minutes?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9966 on: October 04, 2019, 05:25:02 pm »

"Why did you do that?"

You've survived typing the letter m for 38 minutes?

Lunchtime. Mmmm.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9967 on: October 05, 2019, 03:09:35 am »

Thank you for YEETing me down this ridiculous rabbithole.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9968 on: October 05, 2019, 03:47:41 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqaNKNgSxYI

From the comments:
"And Team We-Suck hasn't shown up for yet another match! Guess we have to award them another victory."
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9969 on: October 05, 2019, 08:09:25 am »

Okay seriously, this dude is one of my new favourite channels on Youtube.
I've been bingeing a bunch of his LPs but right now I'm watching his Founder's Fortune video and, well, I don't want to spoil anything, but there's a certain point in there where... well, the whole thing is funny, but this just about killed me, considering I have this nasty cough and could barely breathe to begin with. Good grief. I am in tears.   

I dunno what it is about this guy, he makes fun of the mechanics and design of the games he plays without being too blunt about it, he has a wonderfully stupid sense of humour and he does pretty much everything wrong - but somehow survives long enough to eke out a full episode's worth of comedy from whatever he's playing. Noice.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9970 on: October 05, 2019, 08:11:25 am »

Yeah I'm enjoying the channel too, particularly Cooking Simulator just now.  Also some cutesy game that seemed a little like DF except you can have your toons just murder each other with their bare hands to restore morale.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9971 on: October 05, 2019, 08:30:35 am »

Yes!! That's Founder's Fortune, right? Where he eventually wages war against the peaceful goblin folk with superweapons?   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9972 on: October 05, 2019, 09:58:22 am »

Hey that's a pretty good channel

I was watching this guys videos a while ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc9MHQlu1v8

Also this guy does something similar, but I think he breaks the games even more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FywH_2Fik

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #9973 on: October 05, 2019, 05:07:52 pm »

This dude's channel has had me in stitches. I love Mockumentaries and his delivery is perfect.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9974 on: October 05, 2019, 09:23:33 pm »

From a youtube browse just now I came across this story. I had to google it to check it wasn't an Onion story

A Canadian man spent 14 years in backyard bunker hiding from Y2K bug. Comes out, surprised world hasn't ended.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/happy-holidays-ban-y2k-prepper-the-hockey-fight-solution-international-snow-championships-1.2843343/man-emerges-from-bunker-14-years-after-y2k-scare-1.2843346
Pages: 1 ... 663 664 [665] 666 667 ... 878