Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1549898 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Thirty plumbers and poems about sewage
« Reply #3990 on: November 18, 2015, 05:42:05 pm »

Pantsless, presumably.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3991 on: November 18, 2015, 05:45:22 pm »

I'm willing to believe that a comic book used the archaic definition of "boner", I'm not willing to believe they repeated it five times in one story.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3992 on: November 18, 2015, 05:57:03 pm »

I'm willing to believe that a comic book used the archaic definition of "boner", I'm not willing to believe they repeated it five times in one story.
I think it's far, far more than five times.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3993 on: November 19, 2015, 12:30:08 am »

The first one (re: Iron Man giving Captain America some solid dick) was acknowledged on the site itself as a well-done shoop.

e: AHAHAHAHAHA! The DotA Dragon indeed.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 01:43:34 am by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3995 on: November 19, 2015, 07:19:58 am »

The first one (re: Iron Man giving Captain America some solid dick) was acknowledged on the site itself as a well-done shoop.

I like how he stays perfectly correct with his grammar the whole way through.
Must be all that training.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3996 on: November 19, 2015, 09:08:08 am »

On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3998 on: November 19, 2015, 04:42:55 pm »

Basically any game where you can do rolls. Especially if you're still new to the game.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3999 on: November 19, 2015, 05:04:43 pm »

lol

the best part is like

how wrong he is

like he walks by himself into the middle of a bunch of heroes that have way more than enough stun time between them to knock him down

and then blames his team for not helping him do some stupid thing

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4000 on: November 19, 2015, 07:39:31 pm »

lol

the best part is like

how wrong he is

like he walks by himself into the middle of a bunch of heroes that have way more than enough stun time between them to knock him down

and then blames his team for not helping him do some stupid thing

In the comments of that video I found this:

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

It was worth it in the end. But who put that video on the internet? The dude can't possibly be proud of his hissy fit.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4001 on: November 19, 2015, 07:40:30 pm »

Well he was streaming guessing by the facecam, so it could be anyone who was recording it for archival purposes.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: November 20, 2015, 07:23:57 am »

EroticDiscoHeat does a series on streamers who demonstrate excesses of rage and stupidity. If you want to le-may-may like an old hat, make sure to comment on those videos about how he's a hypocrite for raging and blaming his team when he mocks other people for it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: November 21, 2015, 06:30:58 am »

"Invalid initializer member declarator" = Microsoft visual studio telling me I missed a parathesis :P
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: November 21, 2015, 06:48:18 am »

idk, anything outside the parenthesis for a constructor is actually an initializer member, so that does actually make sense. The issue is that the compiler isn't psychic, it can't tell what you intended to write, only what you did actually write. I find this is the case most of the time that people, including myself get the shits at a compiler error. If you look at how the language syntax actually works it turns out the compiler was right more often than you or me are.

One example I recall from the programming thread went like this: guy writes code on a line which reads:

var1 * var2

then gets the shits because he gets an error message "unknown data type: var1". Wow, stupid compiler, right? Thinking "var1" is meant to be a data type and not a variable name. Dumbass machine, right? Well, no, actually because:

type *variable;

is the standard c/c++ way you declare a pointer to a variable. If the compiler gets fed unknown names all that it can do is look at the structure of the line of code and try and guess what structure you were going for. a * can mean a whole lot of different things in C++ depending on context. And if you just write "unknown1 * unknown2" it actually makes the most sense that this is a pointer declaration, rather than a multiplication of two hitherto undefined variables, especially since the multiplication isn't actually being stored anywhere.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 07:10:14 am by Reelya »
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 ... 879