Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1549398 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7037 laghs and counting
« Reply #7245 on: March 06, 2017, 05:46:50 am »

I've been watching kung fu movies, since I've somehow completely missed the genre despite its broad presence in pop culture. Tonight's flick was Meltdown with Jet Li, where an ex-cop has to protect an action movie star that I think is supposed to be a parody of Jackie Chan.

It's silly, but not wacky and ridiculous. There's terrorists and people die and it puts away the jokes when appropriate.

Until the love interest is caught in a bathroom and the terrorists attack her with snakes. Not a single snake, an entire sack of snakes as well as some kind of big lizard. He tosses them in, a handful at a time, cackling like a maniac. Even as the movie got sillier and sillier from then on, I could not stop giggling at the fact that he literally threw an armful of snakes like it was a thing to do. It will haunt me for the rest of my life.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 05:51:01 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7246 on: March 06, 2017, 04:15:06 pm »

The lesbians one is interesting, in light of the many nations where anti-homosexual laws are specifically directed at men only. I previously considered this to be a blind spot due to the common sentiment that sex requires sticking a penis somewhere...
A lot of this is tied to the old-school traditional view that semen contains some sort of life energy. Thus homosexuality among males is worse than among women because with men you have a wasting of that life energy that isn't present in lesbianism.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #7247 on: March 06, 2017, 04:38:55 pm »

Really? In Middle-Age Europe, some serious discussion went into whether females produced seed, but it seemed widely accepted that women had genitalia which were just inside-out penises, so what did they know. Interestingly, they also thought that women who exercised too much could spontaneously sprout male genitalia. Truly a glorious time to be alive.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7248 on: March 06, 2017, 04:48:01 pm »

@itisnotlogical and Shook:

Go watch Kung Fury if you haven't already. It's on Youtube ;v

You might both like it, for different reasons.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7249 on: March 06, 2017, 05:58:13 pm »

Really? In Middle-Age Europe, some serious discussion went into whether females produced seed, but it seemed widely accepted that women had genitalia which were just inside-out penises, so what did they know. Interestingly, they also thought that women who exercised too much could spontaneously sprout male genitalia. Truly a glorious time to be alive.

You fools.

Everyone knows that THE PENIS IS EVIL
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7250 on: March 07, 2017, 05:16:09 pm »

Another CIA cybersecurity revelation, revealing exploits and backdoors targeting consumer devices like smartphones and internet-connected smart TVs, as well as specific popular social media apps. Very scary, very serious stuff, but sadly not a surprise.

Near the end of this article they mention another event in which government hacking stuff was released, by a group called... the Shadow Brokers.

As in, the Shadow Broker? The information trader from Mass Effect/dumbest retcon in the series? You're going to name your secretive hacker group after a very minor character from an okayish videogame?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7252 on: March 07, 2017, 07:20:25 pm »

Tactical sniper evasion techniques

I'm surprised the sniper didn't just shoot him in the nuts. That's the only part of him that remained in the same spot.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7253 on: March 08, 2017, 09:29:52 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This image has made me laugh more than it has any damn right to XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
« Reply #7254 on: March 10, 2017, 09:59:38 am »

Muscle memory at its finest
Context: a weekly community-run event took place in an older Trackmania game as a special edition. This part uses an environment with an extremely steep learning curve.
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7255 on: March 11, 2017, 09:21:41 pm »

That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7257 on: March 12, 2017, 10:37:33 pm »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7259 on: March 14, 2017, 01:45:12 pm »

I had to laugh at 1:26
Honestly it sounds really good.
Do fish even have cocks?  If they do, I think we've all eaten some.  I haven't noticed any while cleaning, and I know they do that external-fertilization thing.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 482 483 [484] 485 486 ... 879