Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 505 506 [507] 508 509 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1562747 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 7630 laugfs and counting
« Reply #7590 on: July 15, 2017, 09:03:53 pm »

Even games that are (relatively) simple have their bugs. Their glorious, glorious bugs.

(Note: Not that this has too much of an impact in a game where nearly everything dies in one hit...)
He went through the doggy door.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7591 on: July 16, 2017, 12:05:51 pm »

http://mcmansionhell.com/
Haha, thanks for this.  I like how it smoothly switches between meme images, trivia, and serious information about architecture.  Insidious edutainment!

I'm also imagining that our VtR coterie's mansion looks like these on the inside.  Interior decoration at 2 humanity~
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7592 on: July 16, 2017, 02:11:50 pm »

Sold a bag of coke to a dude, watched him step out into the road and get run over, lifted the coke off his body and resold it to someone else five feet away. Then I had to hide in the jungle from a gang of NATO thugs who saw the second sale.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7593 on: July 16, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »

I hope that's a video game.

If so, what video game?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7594 on: July 16, 2017, 02:21:21 pm »

Oh, uh. Yeah. ArmA 3, Overthrow mod. Think a mix of GTA and Just Cause 2 on Tanoa, with NATO as the primary opfor. Has some nice stuff like a persistent save system disconnected from the unreliable ArmA 3 saves, ACE3 integration, &c. Idea's that you build up by slinging drugs, ambushing police patrols, and so forth to established organized resistance and take back the various towns and shit, building up bases to hold them against counterattacks, with a side-dish of pushing out competing criminal enterprises.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7595 on: July 16, 2017, 02:27:19 pm »

Deeeeefinitely videogame.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7596 on: July 16, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »

I just had a funny thought  race through my head.

When cruising Google news, I saw a headline: "The memo: Team Trump frustrated by Russia cloud"

I imagined trump in a baseball uniform with the rest of his cronies trying to play ball, with a blue white and red cloud (colors on Russian flag) shaped like Putin looming angrily over head, with Trump having a petulant, pouty look about not being able to play.

This made me think about depicting such literal compositions from news headlines, for comic effect.

It made me laugh.
Someone needs to draw that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7597 on: July 16, 2017, 03:35:55 pm »

When cruising Google news, I saw a headline: "The memo: Team Trump frustrated by Russia cloud"

I imagined trump in a baseball uniform with the rest of his cronies trying to play ball, with a blue white and red cloud (colors on Russian flag) shaped like Putin looming angrily over head, with Trump having a petulant, pouty look about not being able to play.

This made me think about depicting such literal compositions from news headlines, for comic effect.

It made me laugh.

Throw a tinge of red on the image and it's perfect.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7598 on: July 16, 2017, 03:44:22 pm »

It made me laugh.

Throw a tinge of red on the image and it's perfect.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7600 on: July 17, 2017, 01:45:05 am »

I wanted to call my girlfriend something embarassing in front of her friends for comedic effect and general giggles. I came up with "Sugar Honey Boo Boo Galaxy Bear Fruitasia Wilson." I'm still chuckling about it and cannot wait for the next opportunity to say it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7601 on: July 18, 2017, 03:30:10 pm »

DEEP PENETRATING pain relief
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7602 on: July 18, 2017, 11:06:26 pm »

Playing oblivion, after some thieves guild quests i talked to some elf woman about rumors out of boredom and she said "i heard that thieves broke into the arcane university, the imperial legion compound, and the temple all on the same night! wait a minute, let me do that one again. i heard that thieves broke into the arcane university, the imperial legion compound, and the temple all on the same night!"

Somebody clearly forgot to edit that before they shipped it. :v
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7603 on: July 19, 2017, 02:41:59 am »

IIRC, there's several lines like that in Oblivion. I haven't actually played enough of it yet to encounter any myself, and I think the unofficial patches might have fixed them anyway.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 505 506 [507] 508 509 ... 879