Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 878

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1530480 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 8900 chortles and counting
« Reply #8775 on: May 18, 2018, 04:06:12 pm »

I love it. It reminds me of my miner that got stuck in a tree recently because someone was building stuff under the tree and wouldnt move. Or the guy that dropped a block of ore into the volcano trying to deconstruct a wall and burned to death, but only after climbing up onto the roof.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8776 on: May 18, 2018, 06:02:21 pm »

I happened to play a little DF again last week, can confirm image is accurate.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8778 on: May 21, 2018, 06:29:33 pm »

40K children's books.
When I first clicked that link, I thought it was a fan joke. But no. It's real. It's actually real.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8779 on: May 21, 2018, 06:34:24 pm »

40K children's books.
Looking through the character descriptions, I was getting ready to squee a little bit because I thought they'd put in a child space marine in full mini-power armor.

But no, no... just your regular spice meringue.

Also;
Bravest of all are the heroic Ultramarines

"I, CATO SICARIUS, SHALL WRITE THE GRRREATEST CHILDREN'S BOOKS TO HAVE EVER BEEN WITNESSED."

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8780 on: May 21, 2018, 08:14:48 pm »

I'm not really up with 40K stuff but I'm assuming the "heroic Ultramarines" thing is a jab at Matthew Ward.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8781 on: May 22, 2018, 05:01:59 am »

I'm not really up with 40K stuff but I'm assuming the "heroic Ultramarines" thing is a jab at Matthew Ward.
Nah, they contracted to an author who has no experience with 40k, so he's likely had to crash course himself with the contemporaneous GW fluff which is very ultraspehss focused

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8782 on: May 22, 2018, 11:14:15 am »

I don't play Heroes of the Storm, but I hope someone here does so they can appreciate Carbot's masterful animations.

I thought they were hilarious and I didn't understand any of the references except SC2.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8783 on: May 22, 2018, 11:15:23 am »

Carbot is dank beans. His uploading schedule is bloody incredible, dude cranks out animations like no tomorrow

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8784 on: May 22, 2018, 11:35:45 am »

Like all good animators, he reuses bits from his older animations.  Or within the same.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8785 on: May 22, 2018, 11:12:41 pm »

The latest set in Heroclix gave us two miniatures of flying cars, both using the same sculpt.  One is a generic S.H.E.I.L.D flying car that's painted black, and the other is one owned by Tony Stark, which is painted red.  Naturally, the red car has a slightly higher speed stat (and the ability to move and shoot).  Because the red ones go faster.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

deathpunch578

• Bay Watcher
  • local satanist practices black magic in cornfields
    • View Profile
« Reply #8786 on: May 24, 2018, 12:59:13 pm »

Someone hands you a basketful of Jeses.
Cheerful with a side of wink wink nudge nudge I bet this guy's spine would look great mounted on my wall.
You ever get so mad you fuck a donkey?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8787 on: May 24, 2018, 09:17:28 pm »

A trailer for Battlefield 5 came out and as expected it's being swarmed by a wave of angry doods who are angery that Es Jay Dubyas are ruining their vidyagaem because there's a woman in it or something iunno

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8788 on: May 26, 2018, 07:20:07 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yandere meets her match
Open lines of relationship dialogue man

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8789 on: May 26, 2018, 07:48:52 am »

A trailer for Battlefield 5 came out and as expected it's being swarmed by a wave of angry doods who are angery that Es Jay Dubyas are ruining their vidyagaem because there's a woman in it or something iunno
Y'know, I do think it's funny that CoD went through so many modern warfare games without a trace of female characters or even faceless soldiers, but then they go back to world war 2, the one place it doesn't make sense to have them, and pick that moment to finally include some women.

No idea what the BF5 complaint is supposed to be, honestly haven't been keeping up with it at all. Should be interested to see if they manage to make an interesting WW2 game, and not just "yet another".

Anyways, funnies... The idea that they could bring back the bot AI from BF1942, and the flood of tormented tears that would result in.
Pages: 1 ... 584 585 [586] 587 588 ... 878