Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 858 859 [860] 861 862 ... 878

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1530631 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I haven't actually seen anything about it I just know from hearsay it involves rocks
Love, scriver~

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

It looks like a show that people who like marijuana would enjoy.

Dunno if it pares well with alcohol, but I guess I could try binge watching it. I recall watching one episode and liking it.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

I imagine it goes very well with fry bits.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile

Dutch climate activists occpied the A12 highway in the Hague.
The police used water cannons.

They were much appreciated by the well prepared protesters:

https://img.volkskrant.nl/081168efff6b18a71533a41c152166f0878e2bb0/live-politie-voert-klimaatactivisten-op-de-a12-af-in-bussen-protest-lijkt-op-zijn-einde-te-lopen

EDIT: haha, I just now noticed that apparently our police bought or rented german water cannons. 'Polizei' is german, 'politie' is dutch.

The police was also, yet again, armed with coca cola. Apparently that is the cheapest, easiest and most harmless substance they found to be useful for dissolving the glue that protesters use to glue themselves to the asphalt.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 10:09:00 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They got watercanons against the heat, they got coca cola for the odd diabetic, may the summer begin!

My lol today is the curse of the easterbunnies:

I'm working inside the container, a little girl who comes allways with her grandpa, who is a nice dude, starts asking me many questions. She expressed her surpise at all the garbage that didn't belong in there (yeah folks if your kids can tell you don't get the benefit of the doubt), she found a tiny plush rabbit, smaller than a golf ball. I asked her if she liked rabbits and she said yes,  :D :D :D wrong answer kid...

You see my dad got this really tacky easterbunny statue from his, uhm aesthetician I think, I'm pretty sure she allready got it as a gift and didn't like it. So my dad is bad at throwing stuff away so he gifts me the tacky easterbunny statue (god I can't I'm giggling as I write it). It winds up in the office of the particular parc happened to work at that day. Should I have thrown it away by now? Definitly! BuT iT wAs StIlL iN It'S oRiGiNaL bOx.

As soon as she answered that she liked rabbits I saw my opportunity to get rid of the easterbunny curse, I swear I jumped out the container and ran to our office, then handed her the easterbunny statue, most proud of myself that I had managed to remember such a worthless object lying in the backroom. Told her yeah it's not that great but it's something right?! You can throw it away if you don't like it I won't be mad. But since I'm pretty sure I was being kidmired, I doubt she will let her parents throw it away without putting up a fight, and so the curse lives on  :D.
let

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

It looks too positive to be enjoyable.
Steven Universe's six seasons consists of a decent part of people having traumatic experiences.
It still is somewhat positive, considering, but after the first season especially the kid gloves really come off.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They got watercanons against the heat, they got coca cola for the odd diabetic, may the summer begin!

My lol today is the curse of the easterbunnies:

I'm working inside the container, a little girl who comes allways with her grandpa, who is a nice dude, starts asking me many questions. She expressed her surpise at all the garbage that didn't belong in there (yeah folks if your kids can tell you don't get the benefit of the doubt), she found a tiny plush rabbit, smaller than a golf ball. I asked her if she liked rabbits and she said yes,  :D :D :D wrong answer kid...

You see my dad got this really tacky easterbunny statue from his, uhm aesthetician I think, I'm pretty sure she allready got it as a gift and didn't like it. So my dad is bad at throwing stuff away so he gifts me the tacky easterbunny statue (god I can't I'm giggling as I write it). It winds up in the office of the particular parc happened to work at that day. Should I have thrown it away by now? Definitly! BuT iT wAs StIlL iN It'S oRiGiNaL bOx.

As soon as she answered that she liked rabbits I saw my opportunity to get rid of the easterbunny curse, I swear I jumped out the container and ran to our office, then handed her the easterbunny statue, most proud of myself that I had managed to remember such a worthless object lying in the backroom. Told her yeah it's not that great but it's something right?! You can throw it away if you don't like it I won't be mad. But since I'm pretty sure I was being kidmired, I doubt she will let her parents throw it away without putting up a fight, and so the curse lives on  :D.

That's beautiful, always good to pass on a curse so that it may live on.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Next time ask if she likes rats so you can gift her a copy of Bad Rats
Love, scriver~

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean it's better than nothing? Don't look a gift horse in the mouse or something like that.
let

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Considering a friend (still a friend, actually!) gifted me the game...
debatable

which is to say, no.  It is worthless and possibly less than worthless by technicality.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

I mean it's better than nothing? Don't look a gift horse in the mouse or something like that.

. . . . .

So, funny thing... In Norwegian, "mouse" (mus) is slang for a lady's personal parts.

So yeah, don't do that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

“How did you even get the horse in there, Diane?”
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile

I'm taking some perverse amusement in watching the mess that Reddit's creating.

I doubt it'll have any major impact, too many people are addicted, but it's fun watching it unfold. Especially when Spez said that Apollo threatened them on a phone call so the dev went and posted the whole call for everyone to listen to.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm taking some perverse amusement in watching the mess that Reddit's creating.

I doubt it'll have any major impact, too many people are addicted, but it's fun watching it unfold. Especially when Spez said that Apollo threatened them on a phone call so the dev went and posted the whole call for everyone to listen to.

What's happening and who are those people?
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 858 859 [860] 861 862 ... 878