Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away (Scum Victory)  (Read 43324 times)

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away Day 3
« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2014, 01:14:51 am »

Scripten:
Yobbo: I honestly cannot say. She was a fairly quiet player, so I'm not sure where she stood at the end there.
I'm actually pretty sure she would have backed up some of the things I was saying against you. Going by how she had said (quite strongly) that she thought you were scum, and also that every time i brought up my feeling that your behaviour was scummy she agreed.

But i'm not certain enough of that to go on it, and even if that's what she was going to say it doesn't mean that you killed her. But again, here, your reponse was exactly ambiguous enough to be just what you'd say if you were scum and had the same suspicions as me as to what she was going to say!

As for anailater, I considered how scummy both he and Blitz were. In fact, I have a direct quote here:

Maybe there's a possibility anailater and Blitz are a scumteam and anailater's trying to save him and i'm being suckered, but i don't think so.

This is also a possibility in my mind. My line of thinking goes like this:

- If Blitz is scum, then either Deathsword or anailater are his scumbuddy. I would focus on Deathsword for an entire day and see what we can dig up.

- If Blitz is town, then I suspect you and anailater. Since anailater is much more scummy, I would want to lynch him and see what turns up.
Yeah, i don't necessarily think you're being inconsistent, i actually am having a hard time following your arguments on anailater and was hoping you could summarize them. It's a lot more difficult to follow things afterwards reading a whole bunch of posts at once than it is reading them one at a time as they're happening.

Basically, the fact that you haven't voted for me yet is making Illgeo look more suspicious. If you were scum, you'd have voted me already and won the game.
I want to vote you. My gut is telling me you're 100% scum. But i also don't want to follow a silly feeling and lose the game. There are still things i can point to that are suspicious. But i don't think i'm experienced enough to tell the difference between whether they're scum-suspicious or town-suspicious. And pressing you over them hasn't given me any more information any time i've tried it.

And i actually misunderstood the rules and apparently almost allowed a no-lynch :/.

anailater: Did you mean to unvote scripten? It wasn't in colour. If you did, why?

Illgeo: As anailater said, can you give some more detail?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2014, 06:39:31 am »

Yobbo: I thought the day was going to end and I didn't want that. That's all, I still think he's scum.
Scripten.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2014, 07:34:34 am »

Scripten is most active scumhunter now. Logic behind scumhunting is fairly sound. 
Anailater. Scumhunting is not very argumented. And he’s flailing a lot.
Deathsword is absent.
Yobbo is scumhunting. But speaks not for me to get tells.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2014, 11:54:11 am »

Illego: I know it's hard but San you please expand on that, seriously you've given a sentence to everyone, can you at least try to match the length of Yobbos last post, and why wouldn't I be flailing I'm being targeted by everyone.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2014, 09:58:06 am »

the day is over! End day post will be up in a few hours!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2014, 11:37:35 am »

The remaining council members stood, accusations flying in all directions.  Tensions ran high, and Scripten and anailater began to argue vehemently with each other.  As night began to close in, the council found itself unable to make a decision, when suddenly anailater challenged Scripten to a duel.  The two stood across from each other, igniting their lightsabers, when suddenly anailater was run through from behind by a beam of red energy!  As he fell, dead, the other council members beheld Illgeo, lightsaber ignited, standing smirking over the corpse.

The room broke out into chaos.  Scripten ran at Illgeo, locking sabers with him, while Deathsword, who had previously been placidly watching the proceedings, ran in to help.  Before he could get there, however, he was cut down by a sudden swing from yobbo, decapitating him and leaving his lifeless body to roll to the floor.  Together, the sith lords overpowered master Scripten, disarming him and tying him up.  Bound and gagged, they threw him out of the window, watching him fall down... down... down... until he hit the ground below and crumpled, never to move again.  Yobbo kneeled before Illgeo.

"The task is complete, master."

anailater has been lynched!  anailater was a vanilla townie

The scum have won the game!  Congratulations to Illgeo (scum rolecop) and yobbo (vanilla scum).

All player roles will be posted shortly in the OP.
Deadchat and Scumchat

Spoiler: Night One Actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Night Two Actions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:42:46 am by 4maskwolf »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVIII: In a Galaxy Far Far Away (Scum Victory)
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2014, 11:44:07 am »

Oh noooooooo D:
Grats scumteam

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2014, 11:47:15 am »

Hmm....
So that gut feeling I had at the start 'bout Yobbo was right. Wonderful.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2014, 11:52:12 am »

Everything I did, I did for the good of the galaxy, Great game guys!
So how are you today?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 31, 2014, 11:56:34 am »

Sorry for been a little lurky, but I doubt I would play very differently as town

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 31, 2014, 11:58:14 am »

Soo....
Reflection on actions? I probably should have been less lurky, and I now know to make my answers longer, with more info.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 31, 2014, 12:01:40 pm »

I also feel that I was too lurky, but at least it played in my hand, I think

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 31, 2014, 12:05:52 pm »

I feel I would've played better with a computer, and a really need to work on my flailing, why did you think Blitz was obviously town? He was flailing almost as bad as I was, he said her given up, of course you had info we didn't....
Oh and I'm a he cause I saw you wondering.
Good play, did I worry you with my allegations against your last few posts?
So how are you today?

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2014, 12:07:47 pm »

Damn, I suspected it, but I feel good about this game even though we lost. Sorry for getting on your case, anailater. I should have gone for Yobbo, but he caught me by buddying up very cleverly at the end there. I held with the idea that you were scum, just because I'm used to people getting upset and dropping lots of tells. :P If only we had one more day...

Good game, everyone!

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:43 pm »

Can someone expierenced comment on the game?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24