Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 10: New Friends  (Read 37260 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 2: Pub
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2014, 12:00:49 am »

"Do you want to be rich? Do you want people to look up to you, people to fear you. We can give you real power, if you follow us."

Recruit!

"He's right!  Before I rolled with these fellas, I was nothin' but some asshole who made a living delivering pizzas to other assholes, but now I've learned how to make money, kick ass, and earn power, and if you roll with us then so can you!"

Back up Tom's claims.  Help him recruit us some new footsoldiers using the power of PEER PRESSURE!
((Don't forget to mention the various specialized skills of the group if they need encouragement.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Travisplo

• Bay Watcher
  • Lich with Bumps of grandeur! The Necromonsieur!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2014, 12:01:18 am »

PTW FTW
Heh, I posted that as a joke. Then again, this is Bay12 and this plan is crazy enough to work...
Bump all day, bump all night, yeah this thread needs a bump alright!

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2014, 02:26:55 am »

"Do you want to be rich? Do you want people to look up to you, people to fear you. We can give you real power, if you follow us."

Recruit!

"He's right!  Before I rolled with these fellas, I was nothin' but some asshole who made a living delivering pizzas to other assholes, but now I've learned how to make money, kick ass, and earn power, and if you roll with us then so can you!"

Back up Tom's claims.  Help him recruit us some new footsoldiers using the power of PEER PRESSURE!
((Don't forget to mention the various specialized skills of the group if they need encouragement.))

((Gotcha.  At the moment though, I don't think we've even told them the name of our outfit))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2014, 06:53:01 pm »

*bump*?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2014, 10:59:36 pm »

Hello, friends! This is my first RTD. I've finished reading everything and decided I wanted to play. Waitlist me, please.

Character Sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 06:47:52 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2014, 11:15:59 pm »

Hello, friends! This is my first RTD. I've finished reading everything and decided I wanted to play. Waitlist me, please.

Character Sheet:

I'm flattered that someone would start playing RTDs in one of my own games. Welcome, and you've been added to the Waiting List.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2014, 11:44:06 pm »

Character Sheet:
((Welcome to the Syndicate bro!))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2014, 01:48:38 am »

Character Sheet:
Ayyy, welcome! I think you'll make a great addition to the gang. Feel free to hang out with Aaron back at the bar and ask him to go brawling with you occasionally. He'd appreciate that.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2014, 02:05:46 am »

Character Sheet:
Ayyy, welcome! I think you'll make a great addition to the gang. Feel free to hang out with Aaron back at the bar and ask him to go brawling with you occasionally. He'd appreciate that.
Hmm. Dave might find potential in this guy to do the knifey trainy thing. One may never know...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2014, 06:29:57 am »

Turn is partially complete, expect an update soon.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2014, 05:48:07 pm »

((I just remembered and I'm posting before I forget. Didn't the Syndicate get Level 1 Fire Fighting as a gang skill in the first Syndicate?))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2014, 06:38:30 pm »

((I just remembered and I'm posting before I forget. Didn't the Syndicate get Level 1 Fire Fighting as a gang skill in the first Syndicate?))

((Yeah I remember that!  I was trying to teach our gang how to graffiti our gang symbol and we ended up starting a big fire we had to put out))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2014, 09:52:27 pm »

((In my opinion, a missed opportunity was made in not taking credit for the church massacre. You know, tag the gang symbol and write something like "SYNDICATE MEMBER WAS HERE". Would've been badass.
If it's not too late, here's my gang symbol suggestion:
  • The fedora/the fedora's shadow should conceal the coyote's eyes.
  • The coyote should be grinning.
  • the coyote should wear a simple chain necklace with the Syndicate S on the end.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:49:29 pm by Andres »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2014, 10:48:46 pm »

((I must say, the new logo really captures our new presence. Before we were jackasses. But now...

We're Jackasses in the DESERT.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2014, 11:48:58 pm »

That's for the UK Gang, the Albuquerque thugs will have to be taught Fire Fighting.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22