Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 10: New Friends  (Read 37712 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 4: Meeting the Locals
« Reply #195 on: September 09, 2014, 10:13:50 pm »

"Oy, don't call me that. Now who are you and what is it you do?"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:55:43 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 10, 2014, 01:43:56 pm »

Whew. Okay, this is NOT going to be a pub for a looong while, barring any sudden massive cash influxes/deals from license owners. Take some time off, practice the stabby thing for a bit in a fairly discreet area of the pub and estimate cost for minimal repairs to get us a slightly more fire-safe bar. If the recruits arrive, see what skills they have.

"Hey, what kind of car do you guys want?"

((Patrick, offer to bribe the attackers. We could always use some civilian allies.))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 01:46:39 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 10, 2014, 04:27:35 pm »

(( I don't really have spare money to use on them while my income is to low to cover my rent. ))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 04:29:32 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 10, 2014, 04:49:06 pm »

((patrick tries to bribe them. they stab him. ggnore.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 11, 2014, 01:05:42 am »

((So our plan is to become rumrunners now right?  Capone style?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 11, 2014, 01:06:24 am »

((Just keep that shit away from my tech stuff. Rum doesn't mix well with electronics.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 11, 2014, 12:46:39 pm »

Run up behind pipe man and slam him face first into the wall preferably without him hearing me, accept the job but try to get higher pay citing my experience and promising quick results.

(( Business man gives me an idea for my money problems. ))
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:50:25 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 11, 2014, 01:39:10 pm »

Work in the taxi, get bits of gossip as I do so.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2014, 02:08:15 pm »

"Oy, don't call me that. Now who are you and what is it you do?"

"....who the hell are you and how did you get this number? You're a cop, aren't you? Well you don't have shit on me man! I'm clean!"

Run up behind pipe man and slam him face first into the wall preferably without him hearing me, accept the job but try to get higher pay citing my experience and promising quick results.

(( Business man gives me an idea for my money problems. ))

Just a reminder that there's an additional guy in addition to the pipe man. A consideration.

Also, the reason for the high rent of the Manor is that it's meant for either rich people or to be paid by a group.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2014, 02:14:05 pm »

(( Yes holding the guy though so busy at the moment and distracted. ))
Caine's law.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2014, 03:16:33 pm »

"....who the hell are you and how did you get this number? You're a cop, aren't you? Well you don't have shit on me man! I'm clean!"

"Calm down mate! I'm part of a new...group in town. We just bought this pub and the owner left behind your number in an office. Just wanted to find out whether you could be helpful to us somehow, seeing as we are just starting up. Again."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2014, 08:38:09 pm »

"Calm down mate! I'm part of a new...group in town. We just bought this pub and the owner left behind your number in an office. Just wanted to find out whether you could be helpful to us somehow, seeing as we are just starting up. Again."

"They finally managed to sell that place? Shit. Well, I just helped pay for a lot of stuff in the Pub. I'm a...finance guy, you could say. The last owner still owes me $800."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2014, 11:37:07 pm »

Hm. This RTD, I like it. WAITLIST!

Name: Daina Swanson
Previous Occupation: U.S. Navy

Appearance: Daina's hair is short and brown, usually kept in a tight bun. She has olive skin, is about 5'8", and is lithe and wiry.
Background: Daina joined the military at age 18 and ended up serving for six years. When she got back to the States, she found it hard to find a job that had a use for her particular expertise. The Syndicate, however, sounded lik it could use somebody who knew their way around a gun.

Major Skill: Firearms
Minor Skills: CQC, Tactics
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2014, 11:45:57 pm »

"They finally managed to sell that place? Shit. Well, I just helped pay for a lot of stuff in the Pub. I'm a...finance guy, you could say. The last owner still owes me $800."

He chuckles.

"Shite, I hope ya don't still want that from us. Although we could use a bit of finance help around here.

...actually, come to think of it, we do have a lawyer with us, and I think the others are handling cash pretty well right now.

Tell ya what. How'd you like to be my sorta'...finance guy for now. I'm kinda the tech guy of our little group, and I'm gonna need to make some neat little purchases in the near future.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2014, 11:50:07 pm »

He chuckles.

"Shite, I hope ya don't still want that from us. Although we could use a bit of finance help around here.

...actually, come to think of it, we do have a lawyer with us, and I think the others are handling cash pretty well right now.

Tell ya what. How'd you like to be my sorta'...finance guy for now. I'm kinda the tech guy of our little group, and I'm gonna need to make some neat little purchases in the near future.

"Don't worry, I won't put the bill on you guys." As Aaron speaks, he hears some movement on the other end of the phone. "Okay, yeah. I could help you out buddy."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22