Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 10: New Friends  (Read 37715 times)

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 5: Unwanted Offers
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2014, 03:06:53 am »

"I've won every fight I've been in, what do you want me to do? I'll tear through any punkass motherfucker stepping up to our shit." The three of them seem to really be getting into the whole "gangsta'" persona.

"Now THAT'S what I like to hear!"

"Hey Marshall, Eloni, whatdya say we take a walk around our turf with our new friends here?  See if we can't give em a chance to prove just how fuckin tough they are?"

Trent suggests they all go a gangbangin' around their neighborhood for fun and profit
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2014, 12:40:27 pm »

Greet the newbies. Investigate the possibility of a job as a mechanic- money is an issue. Also, see what car options I have for less than a $1000. Look for sedans that are in decent condition and can drive worth a damn. No two-seaters, though, and visit in person (bring the knife, of course). Also, go buy a fire extinguishers for the the pub from the hardware store, if I have time while I"m out.

((Trent, may I suggest stopping by the pub even if you do go on patrol?)) -has been resolved.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:56:11 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2014, 01:42:00 pm »

((Trent, may I suggest stopping by the pub even if you do go on patrol?))

((I thought we just got there?  If not then I'll hold off on my suggestion until we do.))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2014, 06:22:29 pm »

((Trent, may I suggest stopping by the pub even if you do go on patrol?))

((I thought we just got there?  If not then I'll hold off on my suggestion until we do.))
((Oh, ok then. I thought you did at first, but then I reread your action and confused myself. You're good. Will edit my action to adjust.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2014, 06:25:49 pm »

"Sure."

Tom goes with Trent and the new recruits.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2014, 01:23:53 am »

"Sounds fuckin good! Lead the way!"[\color]

Eloni quickly examines his revolver, checking its ammo, then shoves it back into his shoulder holsters with a flourish.

Let's go commit crimes!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 29, 2014, 04:20:35 pm »

I made a second Syndicate RTD today, with a focus more on missions and objectives rather than gang building and management.

If you aren't in the game currently but want to get into something Syndicate-based, check it out.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 12, 2014, 09:50:35 am »

Bump.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 12, 2014, 11:30:10 am »

Who's left?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2014, 01:25:55 am »

I believe we are waiting on Scriptwolf.

EDIT: Who didn't post for last turn?

EDIT: And anailater.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:28:53 am by Doomblade187 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate II> - Chapter 6: Gangbanging for Fun and Profit
« Reply #235 on: October 14, 2014, 08:30:23 pm »

Chapter 6: Gangbanging for Fun and Profit

" Fuck off now. Unless you want to go to prison the cops are already coming. "

Persuade them to leave, or if that fails kick pipe man in the nuts and then use his pipe on his friend.

If they do go then check on my new friend.

Preston stands up in his fighting stance, promising that the police are coming. The pipe man raises his bludgeon but his other thug stops him, letting go of the businessman in the promise. "Woah, he's not worth killing. Come on, let's get out of this shithole." The two of them simmer down, walking towards the opposite end of the alleyway. Along the way, the taking thug shoves the businessman, "You lucked out this time, hombre. Next time we catch you around here without the money, we won't be packing pipes, we'll be packing nines." As they leave, Preston investigates the businessman, who brushes his suit off. "Thanks for that save, I don't know what I would have done without you. They were mugging me for more than I even have."

Continue driving around until I make my quota, pickup more bits of gossip along the way.

Freedom drives around, picking up customers, engaging in casual gossip to get any interesting information. (3) Most of his customers seem to be normal, oblivious people, but one particular customers inadvertently gives him his info as he makes a turn. "Hey man, don't go down this street!" Freedom spots the sign, Rodchester Avenue. "That's where some gangsters hang out." Thomas inquires into this, "I don't know which gang, just some dudes in bandanas and tear tats. Take the left instead..."

Near the end of his workday, Freedom opens his door to a scantily clad woman. Just before she can get in, a tall man yanks her out by the hair and throws her to the ground. "Who said you could leave bitch?!" He roars at her. She attempts to stand as he kicks her in the gut, knocking her down once more.

"Ayyyyy, mate, what's up?"

Sit down and begin real talk.

Aaron greets his contact from the phone and sits at a table. "Yo. So, I heard you were interested in some finances right? Well, I can hook you up. I can get you however much you want, at only 5% interest every <8 Turns>. No one's gonna' beat that! Even the backs won't go that low. I used to work with the manager of the Pub, but he kept blowing his money on shit like holographic air hockey tables and framed pictures of Steve Buscemi." A pony-tailed waitress meanders her way over to the table, "Hey baby, I'll get a Bacon Cheeseburger Supreme with Loaded Fries and a Large Cherry Blast."

Greet the newbies. Investigate the possibility of a job as a mechanic- money is an issue. Also, see what car options I have for less than a $1000. Look for sedans that are in decent condition and can drive worth a damn. No two-seaters, though, and visit in person (bring the knife, of course). Also, go buy a fire extinguishers for the the pub from the hardware store, if I have time while I"m out.

Dave says high to the recruits, a few street kids that the guys picked up at the Basketball Court. Afterwards, he checks the papers for car offers under $1000, especially Sedans. There is an offer for about $600 in the classifieds, with the address listed. A quarter hour later, Dave finds himself knocking on the door of a two-story apartment. A middle-aged man, short and partly balding, brings him to the garage. Dave keeps his knife handy in his pocket. He finds the white sedan, missing one mirror, the paintjob is peeling on the hood, though to be honest the whole build and coat of the car was ugly to begin with. "She ain't pretty, but she drives like she's new. Offering her for $600, come back if you want her."
While considering the sedan, Dave goes and purchases 2 Fire Extinguishers at a local Hardware Store. (-$81) (+2 Fire Extinguishers)

"Sounds fuckin good! Lead the way!"[\color]

Eloni quickly examines his revolver, checking its ammo, then shoves it back into his shoulder holsters with a flourish.

Let's go commit crimes!
"Sure."

Tom goes with Trent and the new recruits.

Eloni and Trent decide to take their new members on a grand adventure through the hood, showing them what being a part of the Syndicate is all about. As they circle their territory, they find a lanky dude equipped with some off-brand shades and baggy sweatpants, bragging about being part of some sort of new crew, screaming it to the world in fact. Deciding he's a total busta', Eloni and Trent jump him. (4+1 vs. 5) Eloni and Trent act like they're just walking on by, when Eloni goes for a haymaker sucker punch. At the last second, the young thug backs away from the attack. (1 vs. 4) Trent swings also, but he manages to get ahold of his arm. (2 vs. 1) The thug goes for a jab, which barely brushes against Trent's shoulder. (6 vs. 1) Eloni figures that this has gone on long enough, and wraps his hand around the gangster's neck and picks him up before choke-slamming him onto the pavement, knocking him out cold.
The recruits are quite ecstatic. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH SHEEEEEEET-"

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 14, 2014, 09:06:57 pm »

" No problem friend, perhaps we could have a discussion? Perhaps at your home where you'll be safe? "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 14, 2014, 09:27:46 pm »

" No problem friend, perhaps we could have a discussion? Perhaps at your home where you'll be safe? "

"Uh, okay. Back at my apartment?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 14, 2014, 09:29:03 pm »

" That would be fine. I'm sure you want to clean up. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 15, 2014, 12:16:08 am »

"Sounds like a real arse. D'you mind comin out to the Pub at some point, hangin' around there to meet the others, or would you rather keep this between the two of us? Phone, email, all that non-personal shit."

He turns to waitress, who obviously heard everything they just said but probably doesn't care.

"Could I have, uh, just a double cheeseburger, hold the pickles, with a side of onion rings and a...what do you guys have here to drink, anyway?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22