Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: DF 0.40.01 is out!  (Read 12135 times)

Genoraven

• Bay Watcher
  • 4 Ichy Tasty
    • View Profile
Re: DF 0.40.01 is out!
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2014, 07:04:07 pm »

Oh jesus. I just nearly crapped myself when all the ground in my fort turned red. Turns out i was just experiencing fall in a woodlands area >.>
Urist McPeasant cancels point and laugh at Philosopher - Philosopher no longer exists.
Philosopher cancels job: abstractualize existence: interrupted by personal nonexistence.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2014, 07:12:01 pm »

It is terrifying.
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2014, 07:13:51 pm »

GUISE I GOT MARRIED

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2014, 07:16:16 pm »

GUISE I GOT MARRIED

What if you have several companions of opposite gender?
._.

Evaris

• Bay Watcher
  • Random Bored Kitsune
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2014, 07:22:09 pm »

GUISE I GOT MARRIED

What if you have several companions of opposite gender?

... I hope so, at least.
Orichalcum Dwarf Fortress: An expansion mod giving extra realistic options to many un-and-underused materials in game.  [currently out of date, may be revived in the future]

AernJardos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2014, 08:18:52 pm »

Been playing DF for about four years now (normally just in Fortress mode), and this update finally made me make a forum account.

I have to say, I have never been so happy to be turned down on a request to join my party (it was sad but inevitable). I can talk to people! I can talk about the weather! And the town I started in is apparently a multi-towered castle. This thing has like five spires, I think, with multiple walkways on different levels. I'm still just poking around the starting point. I found a crazy chain of store rooms full of orca-meat (87 in a stack), crowns, scepters, armor, swords, figurines carved from the bones of forgotten beasts! The goblin-traders weird me out though.

Keldane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2014, 09:38:09 pm »

I just retired a fortress, then went to Legends mode and read about it. Apparently, while I was playing, a couple of Blind Cave Ogres made names for themselves tearing into some rodent men in the caverns below my works. As for what the game has to say about me retiring the fort...

I love this game.
WARNING:Side effects may include fatal badgerstorm and sudden appreciation for nobles.

Streeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Playing D&D Counts as Partying
    • View Profile
    • https://www.google.com/
« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2014, 10:08:34 pm »

GUISE I GOT MARRIED

What if you have a companion of the same gender? o.o
"To ensure quality standards, this space is hereby declared a Signature-Free Zone (SFZ). All intruding signatures, real or made-up, will be shot on sight."

pruwyben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 13, 2014, 10:34:03 pm »

Hmm, can we filter by version affected? I see "target version" in the filter options, but not "product version" that's on the actual bug pages.

Yes, "product version" is also available.  Here's a pre-filtered list of new, unresolved reports.

How did you do that? The "product version" filter isn't showing up for me either.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 13, 2014, 10:54:56 pm »

Hmm, can we filter by version affected? I see "target version" in the filter options, but not "product version" that's on the actual bug pages.

Yes, "product version" is also available.  Here's a pre-filtered list of new, unresolved reports.

How did you do that? The "product version" filter isn't showing up for me either.

To get the "Product Version" column, go to Manage Columns and set "View Issues Columns" to include "version".  Here's what mine looks like:
Code: [Select]
selection, edit, id, sponsorship_total, reporter_id, bugnotes_count, summary, version, resolution, last_updated
There's a "Create Permalink" option that lets you link to a filter, but it seems to be only available to managers for some reason.

pruwyben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2014, 09:36:13 pm »

Huh. Where do we report bugs in the bug tracker? :P

Thanks for the tip though!

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2014, 10:09:04 pm »

Huh. Where do we report bugs in the bug tracker? :P

Thanks for the tip though!

Create an account, log in, then click "Report Issue".
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]