Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What was your best were-beast form?  (Read 1850 times)

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What was your best were-beast form?
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:26:39 am »

I'm reading all these stories about people trying to become were moles or whatever and I was wondering what the coolest form was that you encountered? I haven't spent a lot of time in adventure mode yet, but I love reading the stories

xub313

• Bay Watcher
  • Recruit more masons!
    • View Profile
Re: What was your best were-beast form?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 12:59:46 pm »

I got bit by a were-lizard once. It was my first time ever encountering one on a full moon. I wrestled with it trying to make it bite me.

I didn't really plan ahead though. He bit me and then me and my companions killed it. So we returned to the nearest hamlet to spread the news. But once I exited fast travel just outside the hamlet, My clothes dissapeared and I transformed into a were-lizard. It was still a full moon!

My companions, a crossbowman and a spearman, instantly turned on were-me. I didn't want to kill them because  they had been with me for a long time, and I didn't want to attract the people in the hamlet. So I ran away. I lost the crossbowman but the spearman was still giving chase. I jumped into a pond to sneak away. But when I came out of the water the crossbowman I thought I lost was standing right in front of me. He quickly shot me in the face, killing me instantly.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 10:35:00 pm »

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 03:10:58 am »

Hah, that's awesome :D