Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

If the mechanics behind this RtD were simpler, would you join? (Only vote if you have not signed up)

Yes
- 7 (70%)
No
- 3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30

Author Topic: Exiles of the Void -- Roll 27  (Read 39359 times)

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
Re: Exiles of the Void -- Roll 19
« Reply #285 on: August 05, 2014, 07:04:58 pm »

((Bamp))
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 05, 2014, 07:10:13 pm »

((We need PM, IcyTea, and DAF. Should you PM them?))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 05, 2014, 08:07:53 pm »

((My fault, sorry.))

Go after him again. Find my toolkit and then confront him about the situation going on right now.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 05, 2014, 09:05:18 pm »

((PM says he is out, IcyTea I haven't pm'ed yet.))

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 05, 2014, 09:06:48 pm »

((PM says he is out, IcyTea I haven't pm'ed yet.))
((Oh. Will we be accepting a new player?))

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 05, 2014, 09:09:56 pm »

((Oh. Will we be accepting a new player?))

((Playergamer is on vacation and will write a sheet when he gets back. If someone else joins the waitlist before him I'll probably give it to them out of fairness since he is technically late, but since Playergamer is the only one on the waitlist...))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2014, 10:57:12 pm »

Stay out of the cargo bay and airlock, try to get a video feed of it from somewhere.

Return to the bridge and get a surveillance feed of the cargo bay.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:57:17 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 05, 2014, 11:44:45 pm »

Stay out of the cargo bay and airlock, try to get a video feed of it from somewhere.

((Note that the Systems panel has a surveillance feed. Might want to inform Vex about this.))

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 06, 2014, 06:12:11 am »

((well I really want to just drove the ship away and tear the docking port but i have a feeling that will end badly ...... also am not going fighting unless it a fighter spaceship.))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Exiles of the Void
« Reply #294 on: August 06, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »

Roll 20 - Anti Intrusion Countermeasure Countermeasures

Well i mis a turn.. nvm
Vex find aomething to clen the wound and cover it.

It seems that ((NPC)) Zaynab heard the commotion over the radio and came to help, assuming you'd be in the bridge. She immediately comes out with something quite unexpected--several clippings of flowers and herbal extracts. She applies some of the stuff over the infected wound and then wraps it up nicely, mentioning that she didn't want to give you antibiotics since that might result in all sorts of nasty side-effects during cryo.

She then leaves, heading back to the medical bay.

[5] New miniquest: Immunity (Have injuries treated: 1/2)

Suit up and go in cautiously.

The internal suit isn't quite designed to accommodate objects attached to your body, so you leave the weapon you improvised inside the empty locker with a strap tied around one of the hooks used to keep the suit in place.

You tighten the seal for the helmet, a reflective glass bulb hardly big enough to fit your head. Then, you wait for Philbert to finish, and go in along with him. Harry leaves for the bridge, or so he says. He mentions something about having your back.

[5] Floating out of the airlock door and into the cargo bay, you notice lights turning on reactively--presumably for the first time in a while--lighting the huge chamber from all sides. Suspended in the center of the cargo hold is a mass of rectangular containers and cylindrical tanks. There are also several packages tied to the surface of a container, wrapped in foil and tied to the corners of the container, but otherwise uneven in form. The containers can be disconnected from each other and from the suspension cables by disengaging the clips with a simple car-handle style system. Presumably, you can also open one of the containers by simply unfolding it, also using he same handle mechanism. The cylindrical tanks are another concern. They cannot be opened manually, requiring some sort of machine to open the seal.

New trait: Artistic Intent (+1 to identifying the purpose of objects. DYNAMIC TRAIT: Rolling a 5 increases the bonus.)

Suit up, go in.

[5] You put on the suit, but keep your seax hidden between the life support backpack and the back of your suit. Any visible trace of it is engulfed by the puffy nature of the suit's outer material. In fact, you look quite huggable inside the suit, almost like a big snowman with a snowglobe for a head. Anyway, you wonder if it doubles as good armor.

Sophie's done most of the investigation into the cargo bay, so you simply look for opportunities to hide. You can hide inside a container, and they seem to be openable from the inside, as you learn from opening one as soon as Sophie determines how it works. The container itself is empty.

The airlock is also a sort of projection from the inner wall of the cargo bay. You can hide on the outer walls of the airlock, behind the door and out of view until someone decides to reenter the airlock.

+1 Intrigue

Go after him again. Find my toolkit and then confront him about the situation going on right now.

You grab your toolkit from the floor and talk to Vex about the situation. Apparently, pirates are coming to check the cargo hold for valuables. They want to make sure you're not bluffing about being a colony ship, but their captain seems rather friendly and willing to let you go for free.

Return to the bridge and get a surveillance feed of the cargo bay.

[4] The systems panel gives you a constant feed of surveillance info from across the ship. You focus on the feeds from cameras in the launch bay and cryo rooms, spotting a single landing craft docked with one of the access tunnels. The tunnel seems to have automatically moved out of its rest position to accommodate the ship.

In the halls, two pirates in bulky armor/spacesuits are floating around, opening doors. they have pistols holstered on the outside of their suits..

Characters

Spoiler: Varee, AKA Vex (click to show/hide)

Bridge Modules Installed:
-Dashboard
-Systems Panel
-Navigation Board
-Sensor Control
-Damage Report

Spoiler: Ship Dashboard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Systems Panel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Navigation Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sensor Control (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Damage Report (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Exiles of the Void -- Roll 20
« Reply #295 on: August 06, 2014, 03:12:41 pm »

"Well, as long as they're friendly and not too violent, I guess. I'm gonna go repair that lousy pipe now."

Head back to where that leak was found and attempt to seal the pipe back together, or at least patch it up for now.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 06, 2014, 03:15:34 pm »

Hide around the airlock.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 06, 2014, 04:12:34 pm »

Look for anything valuable and hide it! With my mad skills.

-"When we're done with this I'm outfitting this ship with smuggling compartments."
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 08, 2014, 09:32:21 am »

Name: Jim Leifsson
Appearance: A tall, lean man, with blond hair and blue eyes. He has a few scars on his cheek, but otherwise looks normal.
Homeworld: Terra United 1.
Background: A young boy, Jim always wanted to be a police officer, or a security guard. He wanted to be someone who carried a gun, those looked awesome. So, one day, he snuck away from his family and job and joined the Terran Security Forces at the age of 20.
Attributes: (Put a number by each.)
Diplomacy: 1
Force: 3
Intrigue: 0
Wisdom: 1
Traits:
Well-Studied.
Military Mind

Bound by Law
Expendable

((Still on vacation, but I managed to steal someone's laptop for a bit. Is this good enough? I left the crunch for the GM to fill in, since I'm not sure what is too much of a bonus or too little a malus.))

« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 03:29:27 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 08, 2014, 09:41:02 am »

vex go look over the now repaired brunt console
((i guess we can like unfreeze new char from the cryo or something))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30