Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bug scope check: unprocessable plants.  (Read 1507 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Bug scope check: unprocessable plants.
« on: July 12, 2014, 12:47:31 pm »

Hello all.  I recently put up a bug report (0007099) about certain plants not being able to be processed.  In order to determine the scope of the bug, I wanted to open it up to the community: are there any plants you have not been able to process in any way?  Do you have any ideas about why this happens, or any workarounds?

Current List:
Bambara Groundroot Plants
Pepper Plants
Squash Vines
Winter Mellon Vines
Pineapple Plants
Grape Vines

Melting Sky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bug scope check: unprocessable plants.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:55:33 pm »

None of the new plants have been completed in this regard. It is a feature that will be finished later during this versions development cycle after the major bugs have been squashed and such.

ToadChild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 09:46:29 pm »

Yeah, I have this in my fort with various berry bushes; blueberries, blackberries, etc.  If I examine a bush before harvesting, it says something like "blueberry bush, blueberries, blueberry leaves".  Once harvested, it is listed as "blueberry bush" and appears to resist any form of processing.

If this is a known issue then I guess I'll just dump all of them for now so they stop taking up space in my larder.

Lich180

• Bay Watcher
  • Avatar by PlutoniumApe, "Urist McGuyFieri"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 10:07:35 pm »

I've noticed that even after they change to the % sign, and say they have fruit, they still harvest into stacks of bushes or leaves. You can grow them too, but end up with the same thing, leaves and bushes.

Necrisha

• Bay Watcher
  • 0.0 0.o o.0 o.o -.- zzzZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 11:30:08 pm »

That stuff can be sold though :)
EDIT: Keas restricted to tropical forests where they belong.  Those evil, EVIL, foul little things.

Edit: The baby murderer became a friend of the fortress, which started a loyalty cascade, and now most of the squad is dead.