Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How I became the lord of Inkentered (Player insanity?)  (Read 4351 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: How I became the lord of Inkentered (Player insanity?)
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 04:17:08 am »

PtW
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Infyra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 05:07:53 am »

I have the same problem, resuming a retired adventurer spawns a clone on the same spot and you won't be able to move. After then retiring again and starting on the same world, the game crashes on initializing the world, just before the calender updating comes up. Sadly this makes the world completly unplayable from that point on.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 05:33:35 am »

Also I believe that "Boatmurdered" is now the name of your new government, not the name of the site.

Yeah, it's the name of a dwarven group, if the legends mode is anything to go by. Inkentered remains as Inkentered.

Di

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 06:40:05 am »

I have the same problem, resuming a retired adventurer spawns a clone on the same spot and you won't be able to move. After then retiring again and starting on the same world, the game crashes on initializing the world, just before the calender updating comes up. Sadly this makes the world completly unplayable from that point on.
Toady said that game would try to incorporate adventurers into normal life once you unpossess them. My bet would be that actually you are the clone and the other guy is the original adventurer which was granted personality by the game. And retiring the copy duplicates the historical figure which buggs the game out.
Quote from: Creamcorn
Dwarf Fortress: Where you meet the limit of your imagination, moral compass, sanity and CPU processor.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=103080.0 Fix sober vampires!
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=91442.0 Dwarven Cognitive Science

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 03:43:45 pm »

http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=5106

I reported this bug :D  (well, the main branch of this bug, the actual bug is a related issue)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 [2]