Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Herv's school for conduits [IC]  (Read 1170 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Herv's school for conduits [IC]
« on: August 24, 2014, 02:03:14 pm »

Note: Yes, I used the word 'Conduit'. You may recognize that from a certain game. If you do, don't lose your panties thinking that this is an rp directly based off of infamous

Storyline:
Yourself, a young Conduit, has recently learned of your powers. Your parents, not wanting to give you up to the police or the DUP, willingly sent you to a private school for Conduits like you; Herv's School for Conduits. This isn't an ordinary school though- this place is filled with Conduits alike you. Or should I say Bio-Terrorists? Whatever the government wants you to think, you're surrounded with your own kin for once. You are greeted by an elderly man at the entryway, who clearly runs the institute. His name is Herv, and he is also a conduit.

Rules:
1 - No flaming, trolling, or anything in that sort.
2 - No being too OP. I know we all have powers and such here, but seriously. No saying you can blow up the world with the snap of your fingers.
3 - No metagaming.
4 - No powergaming.
5 - Nothing from inFamous, please.

To begin, please post in this format, and tag anyone you're talking to so they can reply soon enough.:

Name:
Alias: (if any)

Beginning situation:

Herv has another Conduit like yourself lead you to your room. It is a large room, with 6 bunk beds each facing eachother, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living station. All of the 'necessities'. The room has a sign on it that says 'Initiate's Dorm'. You are an initiate; you see a few other people (other roleplayers, preferably.) unpacking and decide that it'd be best to go with the others for now.

Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Herv's school for conduits [IC]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 02:22:57 pm »

Dylan Happily greets anyone who chooses to interact with him, Moving large sacks filled with his clothing with only a moderate effort.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Nunzillor

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 03:01:32 pm »

Jane carries his meager belongings on a bag on his shoulder as he prepares to settle in.  His huge grin makes clear his excitement.  Noticing someone else close to his age, Jake approaches Dylan and sticks out his hand.  "Hi there!  The name's Jake.  Are you another student?"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 03:06:35 pm »

"Yup! I came her e looking for some learning of the Weird variety, The name's Dylan."

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 03:11:47 pm »

Name: Dave David Davidson
Alias: Dave David Davidson
Power: Luck manipulation.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 03:12:12 pm »

Sir, this is IC, please put apps in OOC
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 03:33:53 pm »

Go over to my bed, and begin hanging up some art pieces I've made. I feel unsatisfied with one of them, so I change it into a semi-realistic mountain view, with some greens and purples along it for some style. Now that I am satisfied, take the artwork from painting and paste it on a wall next to my bed like a mural. If it is not allowed, put it back on the canvas
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:44:00 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 03:42:23 pm »

Dylan begins unloading his clothing into the proper receptacles