Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [Mod] Advanced Civilizations [Beta 7/30/14] - 0.40.X  (Read 36761 times)

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Re: [Mod] Advanced Civilizations [Beta 7/30/14] - 0.40.X
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2016, 11:30:32 pm »

Got additional weapons added for the current races (Dark and Storm Dwarves), the Dark Dwarves use the Flayer which is a bladed scourge and the Storm Dwarves get a Battletome which is a metal bound book.

I'm looking for additional raw editors for anyone wanting to join on the project. There's a few things I'm not knowledgeable enough in raw editing to know how to do just yet and would like to bring someone skilled to handle (to avoid mistakes.)
Is the battletome actually a book? Because that would be amazing.

Anyway, I might be willing to be an additional raw editor. What exactly does it entail?
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Shadowclaimer

• Bay Watcher
  • Looks like cat for dinner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2016, 03:40:55 pm »

Got additional weapons added for the current races (Dark and Storm Dwarves), the Dark Dwarves use the Flayer which is a bladed scourge and the Storm Dwarves get a Battletome which is a metal bound book.

I'm looking for additional raw editors for anyone wanting to join on the project. There's a few things I'm not knowledgeable enough in raw editing to know how to do just yet and would like to bring someone skilled to handle (to avoid mistakes.)
Is the battletome actually a book? Because that would be amazing.

Anyway, I might be willing to be an additional raw editor. What exactly does it entail?

I'm not sure if I can make a Battletome a book as well, if I could that'd be awesome and hilarious.

I'd likely set up a Github and have people do pull requests with changes and notes on what they changed, as well as a big list of issues/to-do for things to do.
Advanced Civilizations (0.40.X+)

Former creator of Metallurgy, Atum, Aquaculture, and Agriculture for Minecraft and Toxic Worlds for Starbound.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2016, 01:04:56 pm »

PTW

Looking foward for the 0.42 update :D

Rekov

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2016, 01:37:46 pm »

PTW

Looking foward for the 0.42 update :D
Likewise. Is this mod still being worked on?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]