Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: RTD-Don't push the button - Infinite Storeroom and crazy weapons  (Read 8713 times)

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD-Don't push the button - Infinite Storeroom and crazy weapons
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2015, 12:05:55 am »

Expo ignores the talking golems and continues hid blind assault.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2015, 11:32:57 am »

Prepare for conflict

4 - You tell your Jaguar to attack whatever walks through the door and you load and aim your AK-74 at the door, ready to shoot whatever walks through

Duck tape my polearm! Whack whatever is coming towards us in the face with the mannequin arm even if they're friendly.

6 - You tape your polearm and then you keep taping and taping and then you have a rod wrapped completely with duct tape except for the hand part at one end, its kind of unwieldy but it has a grip, you hoist it over your head, prepared to whack anyone that comes through the door

"Clearly your memory is lacking. Get me some gloves and tweezers, robot."

Meanwhile, Pesky dons the vest and mask, loads his gun, and drops to one knee. Tranq in one hand, knife in the other, he readies himself for conflict.

If anything comes through the door, shoot it.

5 - A robot brings you your gloves and tweezers as you load your gun, drop to one knee and aim at the door. completely confident in your ability to hit anything that comes through the door

Interact with the terminal.

6 - You figure out how to use the terminal, its a touchscreen, and you are presented with 3 options, Accesses map, log in, Request help, Your in trouble you need help, right, so you hit that button.  The map seems easy enough to accesses and if you could hack you could probably log in as someone else.

Hide behind something, and ready the golf club.

6 - You hide behind Gunnar and ready the club, you probably won't be able to hit anything but you won't get hit yourself

Expo adopts a heroic superman-esque pose, and looks toward the hallway.

"I sense danger!  Onward, my number 2!  Let us get the preemptive strike!"

Immediately rush out into the hallway with my robot companion, blindly attacking whatever approaches.

(P.S. Expo prefers to fight via traffic-cone headbutts)
Expo ignores the talking golems and continues hid blind assault.

2 - You rush out, ahead of your golem straight at the guy in metal armor holding an axe, who doesn't take kindly to your headbutt love taps, he swings his axe at you and lets just say you won't be headbutting anyone ever again.  The golem also gets taken down by lasers.  -----(you died)------

The guards, having dealt with the fool, charge in to the store room, the dwarf in the armor is jumped on by the jaguar, its claws cutting through the steel armor, rending the flesh inside.  The people with guns aim at the human and Vulcan with laser guns, mowing down the Vulcan and knocking out the human.  Bob Joe runs up to the elf in a robe and pointy hat and whacks him with the polearm, the pointy hat guy responds by blasting you back with a strong gust of wind.  "Surrender to the Multidimensional authorities and no one else needs to get hurt, you have one chance."

Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2015, 05:46:20 pm »

Sneak up behind the elf and hit him on the head with the golf club.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2015, 02:45:30 pm »

Twirl my polearm at extreme speeds to make a shield!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2015, 03:09:01 pm »

Wake up.
See below.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:29:46 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2015, 08:23:24 pm »

Wake up.

? You never fell asleep.

I thought I was the guy who got knocked out. Post edited to reflect reality.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2015, 08:29:09 pm »

Pesky lowers his gun, spreading his arms somewhat to indicate his compliance.

"Clearly, there's been a mistake. I don't really know what's going on, but I'm pretty sure I'm not part of it. Please don't associate me with these clowns."

Disassociate myself from the others, be compliant. Note that I'm still armed.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2015, 01:12:57 pm »

Simply use the map to make my way back to the warehouse.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]