Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Ephemeral Games: Game 2, the Fearsome Dominion of Radix  (Read 24153 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Ephemeral Games: Game 2, the Fearsome Dominion of Radix
« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2014, 08:52:36 am »

Judo chop the arm, bitch slap the other one
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2014, 11:02:49 am »

"I will desecrate your pits, for I am the master of me, NOT YOU!"

Pee in the pits
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nunzillor

« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2014, 11:29:12 am »

((Woah... seriously?  I guess Stargazer isn't drinking from that now.  Eww.))

Seeing the FBI agent peeing into the Pit of Sin, Stargazer shouts.  "You FOOL!  You have let ANGER become your master just as surely as the LIZARDMEN you unknowingly serve!  CEASE at ONCE or the eye of RADIX shall SURELY be UPON YOU!"

Stargazer experimentally pours a very thin layer of acid on the walkway in front of her.  She hopes it will dissolve the frictionless slug slime but leave the walkway intact.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 11:48:17 am by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2014, 06:06:49 pm »

I want those tokens. Use my greed powers to attract them to me. Failing that, help kill the large goop man with TANDI and Nberi.

[Your will roll: 3]

You focus on the tokens all around you, but there is too many of them, you know, to easily remove from the goop men all at once. With this in mind, you charge at Mongo, aiming TANDI straight at him!

[TANDI vs. Mongo: 2+1 vs. 2-1]

TANDI plunges its powerful, barbed tentacles into Mongo's flesh - within seconds, a single token of gray is torn out and placed into your hand - in response, Mongo's left arm and part of his torso disintegrate - he seems displeased by this. TANDI, trained to perfection, places the token of gray into your hand.

Current tokens of gray: 1!
Affluence rating: unfortunate beggar!

Starn's ghost which is slowly drifting away from this realm decides to try to shove his body into the pits of sin and see what happens.

Since you really don't have much else to do, being on fire and in tremendous pain, you decide to drop into the Festering Pits of Sin from above, hoping that, since you're probably dead anyway, you may as well die in a more sensible way than immolation.

[Falling roll: 1-->2]
[Endurance roll: 6-->2]

You drop once, falling onto the second floor catwalk rather painfully. You may have broken something. But who cares! You roll onward, dropping painfully onto the bottom floor catwalk. You definitely broke something this time, and now you guess there's not anything else to hit, right? So you drop into the Festering Pits of Sin at last, screaming horrifically as your flaming body sinks into infinite blackness!

[Will roll: 4]
[Endurance roll: 5]

You sink for a few moments, absorbing some sweet sin through your skin, the blackness feeling like a balm as the fire is extinguished. This is actually not bad at all, you discover as you bob up, having absolutely no trouble staying afloat in the thick, viscous, warm blackness. It's like the Dead Sea, but less salty and more sweet. And a bit oily as well.

Hm. Maybe you can marinade in here a while, considering these new thoughts of harming others creeping into your mind. You look up and notice several people. You feel like you have a measure of control over them now. You can take something from them, though what exactly, you cannot quite say.

Pondering this, you do an idle backstroke in the Festering Pits of Sin, feeling surprisingly healthy despite your rather large amount of trauma.

Judo chop the arm, bitch slap the other one

[Judo Chop! You vs. Small Goop Man 1: 5-1 vs. 5-1-1]

You judo chop the man with his hand in your abdomen in the head! He fails to react convincingly, and you consider reprimanding him for such carelessness.

[Small Goop Man 1's strength roll: 5]

But before you can do that, the goop man pulls his hand out of your abdomen, causing a torrent of blood to escape as the damage to your belly is fully revealed!

"HEAR THE WORDS OF RADIX THE OMNISCIENT, AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE! SEEK THE SNACK MACHINE OR PERISH IN A SOONISH MANNER!"

"I will desecrate your pits, for I am the master of me, NOT YOU!"

Pee in the pits

Being the bigger man, you immediately throw a tantrum and pee into the Festering Pits of Sin. After you're done, there isn't really any response, and you begin to feel a little stupid, although Stargazer looking and shouting at you disapprovingly immediately remedies that, and you feel a warm sense of gratification at your impulsive display of incontinence.

You briefly consider whether it's technically possible to desecrate something named the Festering Pits of Sin, but that question rapidly fades from your mind as you chuckle congratulatorily at your own immense cleverness.

((Woah... seriously?  I guess Stargazer isn't drinking from that now.  Eww.))

Seeing the FBI agent peeing into the Pit of Sin, Stargazer shouts.  "You FOOL!  You have let ANGER become your master just as surely as the LIZARDMEN you unknowingly serve!  CEASE at ONCE or the eye of RADIX shall SURELY be UPON YOU!"

Stargazer experimentally pours a very thin layer of acid on the walkway in front of her.  She hopes it will dissolve the frictionless slug slime but leave the walkway intact.

After you're done berating that wacky Knuser, you experimentally pour a bit of the poisonous acid on the walkway. And immediately you notice it become visibly cleaner! All you need now is a rag, and you can wipe off this entire floor. Surely the mighty star-beings watching you would appreciate that.

Nunzillor

« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2014, 06:25:59 pm »

Stargazer tears off a medium-sized portion of her hair and uses it to wipe away the slime.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:27:54 pm by Nunzillor »

blazing glory

« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2014, 10:00:28 pm »

Try to get out.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2014, 10:21:52 pm »

Use greed powers to pull all the tokens out of Mongo. If that doesn't work, use TANDI again.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2014, 01:05:13 pm »

Scream for the lizard to distract the goop man while I seek healing at the snack machine!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]