Advanced search  

Poll

Should there be a reboot?

Aye.
Nay.
Maybe?
I like pork.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose! -Gimme a guard, I'll give you a turn!  (Read 10484 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose! -Gimme a guard, I'll give you a turn!
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2014, 06:35:53 am »

ok no Pda and I am ok if IEDs are molotov or fireowrk or random explosive, doesnt have to be dynamite
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2014, 02:46:20 pm »

Börk waits for the courier.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2014, 04:13:37 am »

Salsacookies?
Goddamn it, I'm blind.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2014, 04:28:13 am »

Alev:
[15] You go back to your lodgings and calmly wait for the courier. You wait for a few hours.
He does not arrive.
You know your sources enough that if the guy hadn't appeared in 15 minutes, someone's dead meat. You now will have to recover your equipment or do the nigh impossible act of tracking down your contact.

Varee:
[60] Woah, that didn't go so well. That heist was stupid in the very beginning anyway, but this way only you survived. You don't exactly have the grace of a cat, but you certainly do have a fuckton of explosive devices able to blow up anyone in you path. You rendezvous with Shaky Tom is still current, and he will be glad to receive his share of the meagre loot.
 + A bag of misbegotten coupons.
Known Criminal contacts:

Shaky Tom.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2014, 04:41:33 pm »

((Cast your eyes upon me, O glorious RNGs.))

Search for my contact.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2014, 06:28:51 pm »

Should i post action here? Or pm them like last time?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2014, 06:41:54 pm »

Post your actions here if you are a guard.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2014, 01:10:11 pm »

Varee, would you post your action, please?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2014, 04:08:34 am »

Apparently am a criminal guard/vigilante

Go meet with my contract
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 06:53:58 am by Varee »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 04, 2014, 08:11:10 am »

HerpDerp. Well, goddarnit, now I'm confused. I somehow skipped through your sheet, Varee, and thought you were one of the good guys. You were right, I am stupid, you can hit me over the head with a stick.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:13:58 am by SaberToothTiger »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2014, 08:56:06 am »

Alev:
[74] You are deeply worried. He is nowhere to be seen, you asked around, checked all the safehouses and alleyways where bad guys usually hang out, but he wasn't there. You already gave up, but as you pass the Amenities Distribution Center you see a small crater, hole in the wall and a body. No, wait, scratch that, you see multiple of these accompanied by some shocked Constables checking over the bodies. One of the corpses is recognized by you as the courier!

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2014, 10:06:18 am »

"Oh, no! Is that [insert stereotypical name for this setting here]?" Run up to the body, look in pockets when nobody is looking.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2014, 07:23:34 pm »

Alev:
[92] You act very well indeed, and you manage to rifle through the courier's pockets. You find your ribbon along a sealed letter, probably containing your nickname. You also learn the address of the usual meeting spot, the Black Stallion taverna.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2014, 08:51:23 am »

Alev. Post, please.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2014, 06:59:59 pm »

Well... I guess I'll replace Alev, then.

Name: George Okreman
Backstory: George use to be a nobody. He was just another mechanic. Just another oppressed citizen, ignorant to the invisible web of politics around him. But then a man came up to him. He told him of bounty hunting, the riches, the glory! George was spellbound. Soon he was bounty hunting on his own, finally feeling free and without restrictions. Sure, he wasn't that well known, but it was greatly above what he used to be. It was the climax of his life...

But then he got caught. He didn't know how they knew, but one night they came. When he came to, he was given a choice. Either go with the usual penalty of life in prison, or work for the law - a constable with no boundaries; an undercover federal enforcer. He chose the latter. Today is his first day as a "special agent." He still has his weapons, his skills, but does he have the nerve? Only time will tell.
Race: Human
Equipment: Wrist crossbow (mechanically modified to fire at the strength of a normal crossbow), armor-piercing crossbow bolts, Assassins's creed wrist blade (telescoping to the length of a short sword), Special Agent badge
Virtues: Bounty-Weapon Finesse (+10 to all bounty hunter weapons a.k.a. all badass weaponry), All-terrain (gains a +10 to any kind of movement. Running, climbing, you name it.)
Drawbacks: Suspicious (normal citizens might not trust him), Drinker (Needs alcohol at least once a day to function properly. For an hour after drinking, he will be slightly drunk, giving him a -5 to everything.)

I'll send out a message to everyone that Psycho-maniacs is starting again. Hope everyone is still interested.

P.S. Have Alev spontaneously explode or something.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13