Advanced search  

Poll

Should there be a reboot?

Aye.
Nay.
Maybe?
I like pork.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose! -Gimme a guard, I'll give you a turn!  (Read 10485 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose! -Gimme a guard, I'll give you a turn!
« Reply #180 on: September 30, 2014, 07:57:40 pm »

Find a bar and get something to drink
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2014, 01:58:02 am »

umm...
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2014, 04:04:07 am »

[1]You get lost and accidentally fall down a drain. You luckily are intact, but you are in the sewers with no way out you can see right now.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2014, 09:31:37 am »

Wander the sewers a little bit
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2014, 01:17:32 pm »

[90] After some walking you find a ladder and climb out of there. The smell of (mostly) fresh air makes you feel much better. You are currently in [8] a locked cellar of someones house, but you can hear incredible noise upstairs. Maybe this isn't a house after all?  Maybe it's an inn or a tavern, even?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2014, 02:05:29 am »

Locked? Listen to the loud noises, tryng to distinguish them or any noises that they might be covering. Stay away from the door (in case it swings open).
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2014, 01:08:04 pm »

Varee?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 10, 2014, 02:00:10 pm »

Locked? Listen to the loud noises, tryng to distinguish them or any noises that they might be covering. Stay away from the door (in case it swings open).
[16]The open swing open, but you manage to jump away into some crates, getting a bit bruised and cut in the process. In the doorframe stands a barkeep, terrified and holding some sort of bomb in his hands. Upon seeing you, he [45] drops it and runs. It doesn't explode, but you have a bad feeling about staying near it.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 10, 2014, 05:37:47 pm »

Run past the bomb, kicking it backwards as I pass over it. Then I will continue barrel forward, slam The door behind me, and tackle the barkeep to the ground and cover my ears, open my mouth, and shut my eyes.
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2014, 08:54:49 am »

Salsa?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2014, 07:51:37 am »

I'm afraid I'll have to put this and my other games into a short hiatus, but may be able to do something on the weekend. Sorry guys.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2014, 09:12:20 am »

Is now good?
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2014, 05:36:50 am »

Well, hello guys. I encountered my first uber big writers block, along with increased schoolwork and a threat of being sent to an insane asylum. The last one? Literally. So, I'm sorry for the lack of updates, will try to continue these games.

Tomasque:
[68]You kick it away and bolt away from the door, you see now that the barkeep is cowering in a corner, his entire body covered in sweat and a sensable aura  of fear, you tackle him to the ground and cover your ears. Next second, you feel like time slowed for a minute, you feeling the energy unleashed from the bomb rip the flooring apart and unleash a storm of splinters all over the room. You are thrown up to the roof and, even through your closed eyes, are able to see the inferno consuming the building. [41 - 10] [93 + 10] The energy of the explosion as well as the sharp splinters around you seem to miss you completely, as you are shielded by the body of the now almost completely filled with spikes and torn barkeep, who oddly seems to be alive, even after this punishment. You are just bruisde from hitting the ceiling, but are unharmed otherwise. You fall down [76] outside, hitting your shoulder on the tough metal road. You feel something heavy fall right next to you, but your eyes still hurt because of the incredible light that penetrated your eyelids.

Your entire body is bruised, save for your right shoulder, which is heavily bruised. You may have a broken arm, and you have a -10 to all actions and -15 to actions with you right arm. If you do have a broken arm, you will have a hidden -20 attached as long as you do not know of this injury.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2014, 08:12:26 am »

Open my eyes slowly and start looking around.
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2015, 06:21:52 am »

I might make a reboot of this game in the future. Hopefully it will be less shit.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]