Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sing with me the song of our people . . .  (Read 6748 times)

nighzmarquls

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sing with me the song of our people . . .
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 07:12:27 pm »

We need to make a cover of this in either Tolkien (in the same vein as the choir in LOTR has dwarvish being sung) or Dwarf Fortress version of Dwarvish.

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • Obey the Fist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 08:04:12 pm »

I just keep looking at the little details in the video, for example there are no female dwarves (or maybe one) but there is a crossdressing dwarf.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 10:02:05 am »

I just keep looking at the little details in the video, for example there are no female dwarves (or maybe one) but there is a crossdressing dwarf.
The one near the end with a ponytail and a tiny scruff of beard is definitely supposed to be female.  In some mythologies, female dwarves have beards.  One or two of the others might be female as well.

Since I no absolutely nothing about Minecraft, I thought the characters represented Yogscast members or something... and those are overwhelmingly male.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

ICBM pilot

• Bay Watcher
  • D'awwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 11:46:03 am »

I thought the characters represented Yogscast members or something... and those are overwhelmingly male.
They do or at least some of them.
On the plus side, they managed to kill off 20+ children
Pages: 1 [2]