Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [0.44.12] All Races Playable mod  (Read 61657 times)

Sver

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear it's mighty plushiness!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.44.12] All Races Playable mod
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2019, 09:55:38 am »

Do humans make artifacts?
If you want them to, you can fix it by adding [STRANGE_MOODS] under [CREATURE:HUMAN] in creature_standard.txt and generating a new world.

Do note, though, that it would drastically increase the amount of artifacts in worldgen - and tends to affect the political situation accordingly. A custom race I had making artifacts fought over them with each other non-stop. The only reason dwarves don't do this is their inexplicable pacifism, it seems.
DF Combat Reworked
The force pulls neck, doing nothing! Also, armor matters, weapons are distinct, organs hurt and other stuff.

DerMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2019, 10:05:18 am »

Do humans make artifacts?
Humans not craft artifacts, but can name normal weapon or armor. Example when kill HFS by this weapon. This weapon or armor will be artifact, but without highest quality craftsmanship.

tpssurvivor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2019, 10:41:16 am »

Do note, though, that it would drastically increase the amount of artifacts in worldgen - and tends to affect the political situation accordingly. A custom race I had making artifacts fought over them with each other non-stop. The only reason dwarves don't do this is their inexplicable pacifism, it seems.
I should quote this properly but Im on a mobile so its kinda funky.

Its alright, I usually tend to set the maximum civ spawning as 5 (1 civ only per race)
And let it roll a couple of world gen to see which one is the most fitting for a roleplay.
I would like humans having crazy ideas and stuff to make new things!

I also would like to state a bug (probably not the place, though.
When I retired my human fortress, created a human hero adventurer and retired her at the fortress. I could not add her (her name was Niah) to the military. She was unable to, like children. She was a member of the fortress but wasnt able to be assigned to a squad.

Another bug: when I retired her at the fortress and then unretired the fortress. The furniture on the rooms where in different places. Containers on same tile as beds, sometimes the beds where at a different spot.
Not sure if has any relation to this mod specifically.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 10:43:29 am by tpssurvivor »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]