Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]

Author Topic: History: the Minimalist RTD  (Read 115807 times)

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
Re: History: the Minimalist RTD
« Reply #1140 on: August 29, 2014, 12:13:05 am »

I call together my companions from the journey here and make sure they are all steadily employed. If they are not, I offer to put a good word in for them if they help me teach my fellow retainers how to use a bow. Whether or not I have any help, I offer to teach anyone who is willing (not only my comrades) how to use a bow in return for copper, food, or other goods like cloth or salt or something. My fellow retainers can be taught for free if they ask.

((Where do I as a guard live? Do we have some kind of barracks or do guards have huts like everyone else?))
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 29, 2014, 04:12:46 am »

See to the needs of the people, pray to the Heads statue for strength
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 29, 2014, 01:34:58 pm »

Hm. Sad to say this, good people, but I do not seem able in terms of energy and attention span to run 6 games at the same time. And since the study semester's starting, I don't see this changing. So, I'm putting this on indefinite hiatus. Perhaps dropping it altogether. Sorry again.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 29, 2014, 01:59:21 pm »

Hm. Sad to say this, good people, but I do not seem able in terms of energy and attention span to run 6 games at the same time. And since the study semester's starting, I don't see this changing. So, I'm putting this on indefinite hiatus. Perhaps dropping it altogether. Sorry again.
Ok. It was very fun while it lasted.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 29, 2014, 02:13:16 pm »

Regardless of the future, this was a fantastic RTD innovation. It's legacy will surely spurn many future games of the genre, such as my own. Good luck on your studies!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 29, 2014, 02:20:57 pm »

Awwww. This was an awesome RTD, and it had a ton of potential. I'm sad to see it go :c
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 29, 2014, 02:21:09 pm »

God bless, Harry. Could we all restart in a break?
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #1147 on: August 30, 2014, 12:51:09 am »

I quite enjoyed this: it was very well done.  Thank you for running an awesome game.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:56:10 am by Nunzillor »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 30, 2014, 02:33:58 am »

It was awesome. I sincerely hope that you'll return to it one day.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 30, 2014, 11:26:59 am »

Hati gets bored and requests to be transferred to a expeditionary party or something equivalent.

Edit: I hope to see this return, it was truly magnificent.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 12:35:07 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 30, 2014, 12:37:43 pm »

This will always be remembered as the longest thread I've been in from start to finish. Thanks for the fun run
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 30, 2014, 04:16:49 pm »

Would anyone want to reboot this if Harry doesn't take it off hiatus for a while?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 30, 2014, 04:22:47 pm »

Would anyone want to reboot this if Harry doesn't take it off hiatus for a while?

I'd volunteer if I wasn't already doing a spin-off project.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77]