Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Well a history about one of mu fortress (modded game)  (Read 1121 times)

werff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Well a history about one of mu fortress (modded game)
« on: October 06, 2014, 09:40:49 am »

Hi all. i'm new to this forum :D

But well lets go to the intresting thing!!

First of all, i played a modded Dwarf fortress, with a few mods, Monster Hunter, Dragons mod, and a few others.

Well i was playing a normal fortress (with goblins... XD) and well what luck! no Axes only great axes, and no goblin can weild them... well Ok... (And the goblins can't make training axes for chopping trees :/)

But that is not the most important thing...

I have a mitilia of 4 wresters, and 3 bowgoblin, and one crosgoblin, all melee in one squad, and the ranged on another. Well they all get a not so bad skill with the time (all the ranged got nearly profesional or so XD).

But, one day, in the year change, a siege of... well.
Not humans, not dworfs, not even hippyes... A siege of 17 dragons, with a few flying elks... (the don't even need the buuut).

I make the goblins prepare for the assault, and then... 2 kobold stealers, and one dragon slayer stealer, this one went beserk...

Tantrum when one of the dragons breathed thunder (i think was the asiatic dragon ¬¬) because he killed all of the marksgoblim (they managed to incapcite one of their wings, but he was mounted on one elk... Cheater XD) when the dragons slayer went berserk, he killed one dragon, and two of my wrestlers... And all with a f***ing silver dagger ._., next the whole "caver of goblins" Got tantrumned and berserk. The two last wresters go and managed to broke a dragons right arm, and leg... (This was one mexican dragon I think), and the the two war dogs of the Commander/expedition leader, the squad leader, took the head and tail of the dragon, managing to amputate his tail, and making him blind!!!

But... Fire breath, one stone door got smelted ._. and all killed. I ordered to build 2 stone blocks, but the tantrumed goblins don't hear orders, and two of them went berserk, and entered the fire breath ._.. With only 13 of the original 38 goblins, they all went to the meting area, i blocked it door.
One dragon breaked it, and the dragons maked a "circle" inside it was one bone carver, and one of the dragons charged to him, I don't know how, but the goblin taked down the dragon, but the dragon bited and taked off his head. Next, masacre. Only 3 goblins left, i put them on the militia, as a last attack, one of the dragons entered (without attacking) on the room, and well one of this guys fall aslep, the other just tried to bite the dragon head, like 4 times, and then the last golbin went crazy and landed 4 kicks and 3 puchs on the dragons head, he was Durfus Krugir, and he was the karateka goblin (sadly no effect). And like 23 seconds later the three got killed.

The last karateka goblin will always get remembered, and unfogoten.

I fell epic XD, ok i failed, but epic!!! XD
Well the side effects of using mods.

What do you think about this?

And also sorry for my grammar mistakes, i'm don't have english as my mither tongue :D

----- Durfus Krugir, the karateka goblin ----
Sadly, not proper burial, and i don't want to reclaim it XD, in the legends mode i have seen that some kind of forgoten beast followed, and
killer the dragons, and taked that place as a home... No way.. Rest in "ash" XD

ALSO i have fought my first forgoten beast...
He breated poison... (And that with another goblin empire XD)
But i killed him... Only 2 kills (not militia) annnnddddd one mitiray with 2 boken legs, and one arm broken...
He was a 3 eyed 6 legged giant lizard, with blocky and closed scales. With poison breath XD

dwarf_reform

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_BUTCHERABLE]
    • View Profile
Re: Well a history about one of mu fortress (modded game)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 05:17:25 pm »

Sounds very fiery :) I've got a gigantic wooden fort.. I keep dreading a fire-breather showing up, but I also can't wait to see the whole thing burn, too!

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 05:34:37 pm »

I don't think wooden walls are able to burn - once constructed, even ice is impervious to anything.
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 06:13:30 pm »

That..
what

w

wow

i can't even begin to think of a proper response to this.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

werff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 08:36:00 am »

I started one adventure mode, and (accidentaly) i went to that fort XD
And one of the dragons was still there ._. and nearly killed my dragon slayer adventurer.

But o throwed one "bear lung (or something like that", and i don't know how, but he died from sufucation...
Akward... Maeby he was allergic to the "bear lungs" ???