Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Rubble 6.16 - DF 40.24 - Final 40.x Rubble version.  (Read 62082 times)

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What happened to 6.5?
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

I would have to check the changelog, but if I remember correctly it was a minor update that was uploaded, but I didn't post an announcement.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

6.9 is up!

As always see the summary in the second post for the most important changes.

The big changes this time are a BAMM compatible tileset merger (replacing my old system) and a much more flexible addon loader.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

6.10 is up! Unless you use `Libs/DFHack/Change Build List` (or use the First Landing addon pack) there is no real reason to update from 6.9.

Bien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi, this looks really awesome and I'm loving the modularity of it all.

Though, I've got a problem. Powered workshops and the steam engine except for the block cutter have blank task screens. I have added the appropriate reactions into the modded race's entity definition. Am I doing something wrong? And what would it be?

Edit:
Now this happens: http://puu.sh/iorLo/0f2898f7a2.png
Steam engine connected to a smelter, with attached i/o. Running DF Hack 0.40.24r3
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 08:51:08 am by Bien »

Bien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump!
This also happens when posting to a bulletin board. I can send over the zipped game folder.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

The bulletin board is probably broke, but because I did not write that script I have no idea how it works or how to fix it. I'll try it on my system and if it does't work I'll remove it from the next version.

The fuel problem is related to my update of the Lua pseudo module loader, I changed all the module names and probably forgot to fix one in "items_libs_dfhack_powered.mod.lua". You can fix it by looking for 'local fluids = rubble.require "fluids"' and making it 'local fluids = rubble.require "libs_dfhack_fluids"'. That should work (obviously I'll have that fixed in the next version).

EDIT: Note that the fuel fix is my best guess, as the computer I am using does not have a copy of Rubble on it so I can check.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:07:54 pm by milo christiansen »

Bien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I looked in "items_libs_dfhack_powered.mod.lua" and found that 'local fluids = rubble.require "fluids"' is totally missing from the file, the only instance of the word 'fluids' being in line 40. I assume that the line was somehow accidentally deleted, and therefore the library not called by the script. So I added it in. Hopefully it should work.

Edit. It still doesn't work.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:27:30 pm by Bien »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

As you have discovered the fix I posted does not work, the problem is caused because I used a technique that is no longer supported (and wasn't a good idea even when it was), simply add the line given earlyer and remove the "rubble." part from the beginning of line 42 and it should work.

Note that I found similar errors in certain other addons, basically if it uses "Libs/DFHack/Fluids" or "Libs/DFHack/Timeout" it has ~50% of not working, oops.

Anyway 6.11 (which will be up in a few seconds) fixes all of these problems.
I did not get around to looking at the bulletin board, so I just disabled it for now.

If you want your current world to have all the fixes just use the "regenerate region" option in the web UI, as the warning suggests it is probably a good idea to make a backup first :)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

6.12 is up! Mostly it's just bugfixes needed for First Landing, but there is some other stuff too.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

6.13 is up! This version is mostly bug fixes, nothing special unless you use First Landing (in which case you need to upgrade if you want to use A0.5).

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

To everyone who downloaded 6.13 in the last little bit: I am very sorry, but I left in a critical bug, redownload now and it should work.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

ptw
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile

6.14 is up!

This version brings a custom item melting addon, if you ever wanted to play without the possibility of item melt exploits (and with the ability to melt addy items without losing 3/4 of your wafers) this version is for you!

Sadly removing the vanilla melt job is held up by a DFHack bug (onWorkshopFillSidebarMenu does not trigger for furnaces), but once this is fixed vanilla item melting should automagically become impossible (if you use "User/DFHack/Melt Items")

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rubble 6.14 - Still on DF 40.24 (Worlds largest collection of mini-mods)!
« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2015, 05:29:19 pm »

so when I download the file, do I just extract the rubble folder to the df one? I am just confused at the moment as launching df does not show anything.

there supposed to be space stuff?

Edit: sorry, the rubble thing I know now is something own.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 08:22:39 pm by Zavvnao »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11