Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39

Author Topic: Digi+bot 3K Adventures in ACCEPTING NEW APPS  (Read 27894 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Digi+bot 3K Adventures in ACCEPTING NEW APPS
« on: July 19, 2014, 12:00:52 am »

In the year 3XXX dimensional technology has been invented in a number of alternate realities, the consequences of this were an immediate fuzing of those realities together, Now the world is filled with Digimon, Medabots, Reploids, Robot masters, and many other beings, With the Best and worst heroes and villains of this world hidden away, there is much at risk, Many factions and grups have popped up recently,  From the TADAF organization and it's law abiding officers, Ultracorp and it's mysterious goals and unethical practices, The Vile Force, a group of villains from all over reality seeking to reawaken the powerful evils of this world, and the heroes of virtue, Seeking to do the same for it's heroes, And in the middle of all of this the mysterious substance known only as Agent 17, which may hold the answer to many mysteries, And who can say what those answers may be.

Welcome to Digi+Bot 3K

Spoiler: Stuff you need to know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character sheets (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Starting Locations (click to show/hide)

Well let's see if I can actually keep track of all this. feel free to post a backstory, but it isn't required.

Current characters:

Blitzdungeoneer as... Dorumon

Again_Dejavu as... Dylan

Varee as... VAV.EXE

Rolepgeek as... Kokorimon

Berius as Jason Caldwell

And HissinWalnuts as the dead man formerly known as Ustess the Annoying

Waitlist:

None just yet!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:43:06 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can we have doraemon? :P

Well comment aside this will need lot of work or it will be a fucking mess of random anime blowingnup randomstuff
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Neither actually, it will actually take me so much work you can't even comprehend, like 7 wiki's open at once while i meticulously make a special character template for all of the different races and Groups, along with blending a story together in my ice cream maker of a brain that ties everything together in a glorious explosion of Numbers and RPG goodness. all the while making sure it has the perfect amount of random anime blowingnup randomstuff to keep people interested. and I will likely update at a ludicrous pace since I have nolife.

What I have so far is 2 neutral factions, 2 evil factions and 2 good ones, along with the general rules for a number of races and how they interact in the real and digital world. there will also be at least 2 races that require mutual cooperation between players for it to be viable. Along with this I have a general plot already set up if you want to hear it. But this will likely be weeks away what with me setting up the areas, scenarios, missions and some way of keeping track of all the numbers involved. that and the fact that i will need to watch all of the involved series/games to make sure I actually know what players will be expecting when I set up a certain plot point or sciency thing.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you can customise your char as much as medabot , then count me in
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Count me in as well.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Eh, the mavericks and robot masters are pretty much the same anyway. :P That being said, I'f only really be interested in the megaman parts.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I vote for blue and orange morality, by the way.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile

I'm... Interested.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Now in the OP.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 06:40:41 pm by Shadestyle »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Species: DORUMon
Nickname: D
Alignment: True Neutral
Faction: Unnafiliated
Starting Skills
1. Metal Cannon: Shoots several balls of iron at high speeds from mouth.
2. X-Headbutt: Encases head in energy, before slamming head into target.
3. Rage Cannon: Shoots a laser from mouth. Laser gets more powerful the angrier D is. Upon use, D's anger is reduced to naught.
4. X-Antibody: Deleting/Erasing programs do not affect D.
5. Full Metal: Coats entire body in a metallic substance.
Starting Area: Up to GM.

I think I did this right.
Edited Rage Cannon.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:36:26 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Species: DORUMon
Nickname: D
Alignment: ?
Faction: Unnafiliated
Starting Skills
1. Metal Cannon: Shoots several balls of iron at high speeds from mouth.
2. X-Headbutt: Encases head in energy, before slamming head into target.
3. Rage Cannon: Shoots a laser from mouth. Laser gets more powerful the angrier D is.
4. X-Antibody: Deleting/Erasing programs do not affect D.
5. Full Metal: Coats entire body in a metallic substance.
Starting Area: Up to GM.

I think I did this right.

Alignment is your basic Evil good, neutral lawful and chaotic, but yeah, you got it right.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Added in alignment

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no idea what like any of those mean doo doo doo~

I think I figured this would be more 'mecha suit' robotic anime than 'digimon' robotic anime.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

i wanted to add at least one mecha suit anime, if you can name one or two, i will edit it in, after all, dimensional technology is weird, and robots and androids are very much so a thing, mech suits for humans would not be any kind of stretch.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:48:39 pm by Shadestyle »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robotech, first off.

Gundam, Code Geass, Knights of Sidonia, Full Metal Panic!, Armored Trooper Votoms, Gunparade March, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Bokurano, Eureka Seven, Robot Romance Trilogy, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Mazinga, Getter Robo, and more.

Feel free to pick between them as you like. There are, unfortunately, few that have suits of the type I prefer; approximately human sized, sleek, and extremely futuristic looking/almost alien or biological looking.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39