Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Magma 6: The Dwarven Espionage RTD, Turn 2: Gearing Up  (Read 3831 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magma 6: The Dwarven Espionage RTD, Turn 1: Armory Access
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 01:17:47 am »

I grab night skin and more ammo for sleepy pistol and head to workshop area
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 03:01:12 am »

Take a grapnel launcher and Plated Leather Armor. Head to Workshop Quartz.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 03:32:19 am »

Man this game sure is awful.

Man this game sure is awful.

What did I do? ;-;
Nothing!

I don't actually agree with him. Also, I think he's just trolling.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 04:05:38 am »

Nothing!

I don't actually agree with him. Also, I think he's just trolling.
I'm not trolling. D: It was just a joke, I didn't mean to upset you adorf-chan.. ;-;

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 09:40:58 am »

Grapnel Launcher, LRG Headset.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Magma 6: The Dwarven Espionage RTD, Turn 2: Gearing Up
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 10:11:17 am »

Urist Granitefist
You're one of the first ones to reach the equipment racks, and the first one to get their gear chosen as you take one of the obsidian knives, and the Nightskin suit as your equipment. You take them over to the desk, and the old dwarf marks of the requisition points by your name in his ledger before saying you're free to go where you will.

Obtained Serrated Obsidian Knife, and Nightskin Suit.

Barry McMurdoc
Unlike your fellow agent Urist Granitefist you decide to grab a utility item in the form of the LRG headset along with a weapon in the form of the Ferret Pneumatapistol to give you a bit of a ranged element. With those in hand you check out your gear with the old dwarf, and head on to your next location ...

Obtained LRG Headset, and Ferret Pneumatapistol.

'Ira'
You decide that your knife is enough, and take a Nightskin suit and one of the grapnel launchers from the racks which you proceed to sling over your shoulder as you head to clear your purchases with the Quartermaster. Like the others you are quickly given the go ahead, and leave to go to your next destination.

Obtained Nightskin Suit, and Grapnel Launcher.

Agent V
You grab a Nightskin suit, and then head over to the Quartermaster to ask about getting some more ammunition for the Sleeper pistol. The dwarf shakes his head, and states that due to finite resources every agent is given some ammunition for their weapons before heading out on missions but due to the scale of Magma 6's operations and the secretive nature of it as well they are rather strapped for resources in some areas.

Obtained Nightskin Suit.

Obok Belrelease
You decide to requisition the plated leather armor unlike many of your fellow agents who took the Nightskin suits, alongside that you take the grapnel launcher before checking out your gear and making for Workshop Quartz. You take the rail-line back to the hub, but instead of standing around like the others you make immediately for the workshop which you are taken to by another rail-line though the cart on this one is barely big enough to carry three people unlike the grand thing that carried you to the armory. The area you enter is far from grand, the size of a small storage house the workshop is rough hewn from the rock of the dead volcano, the room itself is filled with three workbenches, a line of lockers on the far wall, and crates of various bits and pieces scattered around the room.

As you enter three bored looking workers look over, and a smile spreads across ones face as he rushes over to you, the dwarf is heavily grease stained with fiery red hair, and a beard combed and styled into three points. The dwarf speaks up as he draws close,

"Welcome to Workshop Quartz, I'm foreman Ulif. We don't get many people down here, because the agency doesn't currently have a lot of Quartz level agents not to mention all the facilities are superior to ours, but when we're asked to do something we do our best. What have you come here for, do you want a weapon modification? Custom gadget? We can even make you a weapon from scratch if you describe what it you want to do, but those aren't ready for a while and you'll need to pay some requisition points to get them once we're done. Sadly this entire place runs on an economy with those requisition points.

Our agents aren't nearly as well equipped sometimes as they should be ..."

Obtained Plated Leather Armor, and a Grapnel Launcher.

Rakust Risilidr,,th
The Grapnel Launcher, and LRG headset seem like the best choice to you so you take those and checkout with the Quartermaster before joining the others on the cart back to the hub. When you arrive you watch Obok walk off, but remain behind with the others trying to decide where you should had next.

Obtained Grapnel Launcher, and LRG Headset.

Quote from: Quartz Agent Equipment
Weapons:
P.A.R. Model 43 [Atk: 6, Atk. Speed: 3, Ammo: 6/6, Reload: 3 Turns, Ranged, Silent] (3 Requisition Points)
Ferret Pneumatapistol [Atk: 6, Atk. Speed: 1, Ammo: 1/1, Ranged, Silent] (2 Requisition Points)
The Sleeper Pistol Mk. III [Atk: 2, Atk. Speed: 1, Ammo: 3/3, Ranged, Knockout, Silent] (2 Requisition Points)

Serrated Obsidian Combat Knife [Atk: 4, Atk. Speed: 2, Melee, Brittle] (2 Requisition Points)
Serrated Obsidian Hatchet [Atk: 8, Atk. Speed: 1, Melee, Brittle](3 Requisition Points)
Iron Stiletto [Atk: 2, Atk. Speed: 2, Melee] (1 Requisition Points)

Armor:
Nightskin Suit [Armor: 1, Night Stealth Aid] (2 Requisition Points)
Plated Leather Armor [Armor: 2] (2 Requisition Points)
Reinforced Copper Infantry Suit [Armor: 3, Noticeable (3 Requisition Points)

Gadgets: (2 Requisition Points for all of these)
Grapnel Launcher [Used to fire a grappling hook a long distance.]
LRG Headset [Gives +2 to your perception rolls.]
Mk. II Disruptor [Roll a 1d10 when used for everyone effected by the blast radius, on a 5 or higher someone is incapacitated for a turn.]

Areas of the Base Open for Visit
Armory - Magma Quarters armory, likely to contain every weapon, gadget, and toy an agent would need in the field.
Medical Ward - The Medical Ward, those in need of treatment should probably head here.
Living Quarters - It would seem Magma Quarters contains numerous apartment complexes and barracks within it, you think it'll take some time but you could probably find your room.
Workshop Quartz - Workshop Quartz is listed as being the Workshop open to members of Magma 6 who rank Initiate Agent to Quartz Tier Agents.
MQ Command Center - The MQ Command Center is the area data is analyzed, and the operations of MI6 are coordinated from.
Briefing Rooms - Briefing auditoriums set off to the side, you assume their purpose is to brief agents and teams on their coming missions.

Spoiler: 'Ira', Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Agent V, Varee (click to show/hide)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 10:37:08 am »

If I cant spend point to get only ammos I will just get a spare gun ....
Head for the meeting room and look for any reference to Black Water.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Magma 6: The Dwarven Espionage RTD, Turn 2: Gearing Up
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 09:31:47 pm »

Briefing room, wait for briefing to mission.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2014, 09:56:20 pm »

To the briefing room!
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2014, 10:13:25 pm »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 03:10:14 am »

Head to Briefing room!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 03:48:41 am »

"Damn... Don't have any of those right now. Well, I'll swing by when I have some."
To the briefing room!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 2 [3]